forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

shadow man.. .
I checked my email earlier and I saw my log-in confirmation from commaful and stars it hurts

hugs

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Yeah, hopefully.
tbh, since the drop in activity I've been thinking about re-opening the chat, but there's a new user or two around that would probably peeve everyone if they decided to poke in here-

@spacebluelily language

Oh
Hopefully it perks up around summer? But that's a long time to wait to maybe have a spike in activity

maybe spring break tbh

@im-with-stoopid pets

Yeah that's fair
It's a bit awkward when there's, like, hour-long gaps in a conversation-
Used to be a solid 10 new pages minimum, like, daily- that's how we almost(?) hit the page limit
Still don't know what happened there tbh

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

The problem is when someone does try to initiate conversation, it’s also ignored half the time- mainly because a lot of people here are gone a lot now. We all have lives (well, debatable, I don’t /j)

@im-with-stoopid pets

True
I try to peek in as much as possible, but coursework is picking up, like, a lot, and I'd bet it's the same for other peoples here too
That or just growing out of notebook or drifting apart- kinda stings, but there's not much to do about that

@the-void-phantasmic language

Imagine having a life. I just have school, anxiety, and possibly seasonal depression? and just general not having anything interesting to put here, bc I’m an attention whore and that doesn’t rly work out well here so I use other more active threads when I want attention