forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

i want to say something, but at the same time i don't know what to say but i do know it and i don't want to say it. it doesn't make sense and i confused myself… again.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Is it something to do with this place, or are you speaking for general life?

this is more like a general struggle with speaking. i was also trying to say something in chat but failed, so i wrote that instead.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

i want to say something, but at the same time i don't know what to say but i do know it and i don't want to say it. it doesn't make sense and i confused myself… again.

SPEAK

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

SPEAK

NU :3

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

SPEAK

Speak boy!

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

SPEAK

WORD

Deleted user

I'm 18 now. I turned 18 like, 4 weeks ago. I just finally had my birthday party for that. Morning ya'll

Deleted user

I'm 18 now. I turned 18 like, 4 weeks ago. I just finally had my birthday party for that. Morning ya'll

ew ur so old

I have feelings guys

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

dances in on-my-7th-consecutive-workday

How y’all doing?!

Damn, are you okay?

Anyway, I’m alright. Finally got a night of more than 3 hours of sleep last night.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

How y’all doing?!

Damn, are you okay?

Anyway, I’m alright. Finally got a night of more than 3 hours of sleep last night.

Oh yeah dude I’m chilling :)
Been a good week, got a lot of hours and I got to work with some of my favorite coworkers a lot

Oh yikes that’s not a lot of sleep my guy

Deleted user

How y’all doing?!

Damn, are you okay?

Been a good week, got a lot of hours and I got to work with some of my favorite coworkers a lot

This week I literally just work the weekend, and not a single weekday which kinda sux

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

How y’all doing?!

Damn, are you okay?

This week I literally just work the weekend, and not a single weekday which kinda sux

Aw nuu
That does suck

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

How y’all doing?!

Damn, are you okay?

Oh, well that’s good to hear. Just don’t overwork yourself

Yeah my insomnia got worse for a little while, but the exhaustion kicked in last night in combination with listening to some music to keep my thoughts from being too loud and it seemed to work