forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

pokes head through open window Hello lovely people!

Hello…N-Necrohampster?

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Hello…N-Necrohampster?

yes, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! coughs Actually my latest D&D character is a Goblin Rogue that uses a hollowed out human fighter with a pully system to get around in

Deleted user

Hello…N-Necrohampster?

yes, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! coughs Actually my latest D&D character is a Goblin Rogue that uses a hollowed out human fighter with a pully system to get around in

Ah, so the logical extreme/limit of '2 goblins in a trenchcoat' idea. Bet 5 bucks they're an evil alignment

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

is it morally correct to slightly edit a picrew so it represents more accurately the character you have made with that picrew?

I've done it before, as long as you don't get rid of the artist's credit and specify you edited it, it should be fine ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Hello…N-Necrohampster?

Ah, so the logical extreme/limit of '2 goblins in a trenchcoat' idea. Bet 5 bucks they're an evil alignment

yes, thats exactly what that is

@the-void-phantasmic language

Y’all.
I just had writing motivation for the first time in a while.

As I was writing (I had like four full paragraphs) I accidentally refreshed the page.
All of my work is now gone.
I’m actually crying right now. Why does this happen the one time I feel motivated enough to write? Cuz now I really don’t feel like rewriting all of that. I can’t have shit in this house

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Y’all.
I just had writing motivation for the first time in a while.

As I was writing (I had like four full paragraphs) I accidentally refreshed the page.
All of my work is now gone.
I’m actually crying right now. Why does this happen the one time I feel motivated enough to write? Cuz now I really don’t feel like rewriting all of that. I can’t have shit in this house

😔💔