forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

I would get a therapist probably, but my parents will only ever send me to a conservative Christian therapist, which I’ll never be able to talk freely to without being paranoid. Maybe when I’m an adult and can choose my own therapist I’ll consider it.

Completely unrelated, but I have an appointment scheduled to get re-evaluated for adhd or autism. Just thought I’d point that out, idk

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

My appointments to see a doctor for any of that shit just keeps getting pushed back ✌️ Went from some time last year to summer of this year 💀

It’s stupid how stuff like that is more of a luxury here than a necessity.

Honestly. Another thing I struggled with as a neurodivergent kid was, despite the fact that I was officially diagnosed, the only help from school I ever got was them allowing me to take meds, which didn’t even work for me

Keep in mind when I was in my early stages of schooling I was hyper-sensitive, couldn’t focus at all, got terrible grades as a result, and extremely prone to meltdowns. I literally flipped tables in preschool once.

Fun fact I’m scared that once I’m able to properly participate in fandoms I like, said fandoms will either be dead and gone or nothing like how they are now

This thought comes to me on a regular basis now and it makes me genuinely upset for some reason

@im-with-stoopid pets

baker blogs are really something
you'll find the most kissed by the heavenly sun and encased by a golden nimbus looking recipes and then

frito lay cookies

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

you'll find the most kissed by the heavenly sun and encased by a golden nimbus looking recipes and then

frito lay cookies

THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD.

I USED TO EAT MY FRITOS WITH APPLESAUSE IT WAS DELISH!!!!

@spacebluelily language

frito lay cookies

but the question is would they taste as good as they look?

Told my mom I didn’t want my room rearranged bc I struggle rly hard with change and now she’s upset and I feel guilty
I was even polite about it 😭

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Told my mom I didn’t want my room rearranged bc I struggle rly hard with change and now she’s upset and I feel guilty
I was even polite about it 😭

Why is she upset about you not wanting to rearrange your own room-

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm not sure what's up with YouTube's recommendations lately, but I keep getting music videos specifically uploaded less than a day ago by channels with absolutely zero relevance to what I want to watch

I tried giving one a chance, and it sounded like a magnetic ghost trapped in a vending machine

@im-with-stoopid pets

casually duct-tapes the dispenser closed so you can’t excape

Hey Stubs is this what it sounded like

yes but add headache-inducing amounts of reverb