forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

I have answered your simping uquizes
Overall: #Can'trelate

@im-with-stoopid pets

just doodling random character shenanigans is surprisingly fun, although it's time-consuming because I keep getting distracted
would you believe that (according to ibisPaint) that took an hour and a half

Deleted user

I have answered your simping uquizes
Overall: #Can'trelate

Maglo you were correct assuming the one (1) female was Bellatrix Lestrange

Oh really? I remember her having more makeup on normally.
But makes sense

@im-with-stoopid pets

(first time drawing tomma, but I already had a pretty good idea of how he'd look- now I have to figure out hartka and the trio of shenanigans can shenanigan together)

@im-with-stoopid pets

that's just what I use when I'm drawing on my phone- it's not as precise as drawing on paper, so it's way simplified-

BUT don't compare your artstyle to other peoples! I honestly think yours is awesome too, like, how do you anatomy as good as you do

@im-with-stoopid pets

ugh that feeling when your arguably not-best friend spirals into becoming a serial killer 🙄

and your other not-best friend totally supports it 🙄

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Guys I did a thing that I was unnecessarily scared to do but I did it

I complimented the guy I like on a doodle he did last week and left up at work 😆

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Guys I did a thing that I was unnecessarily scared to do but I did it

I complimented the guy I like on a doodle he did last week and left up at work 😆

Gasp. Congratulations

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I just found out the real term for “c-section” is “cesarean section” and it wasn’t called c-section because of the shape of the cut as I’ve thought my whole life

@im-with-stoopid pets

I just found out the real term for “c-section” is “cesarean section” and it wasn’t called c-section because of the shape of the cut as I’ve thought my whole life

i just thought it was called a c section because the scientists who get to name things apparently hate the rest of the human population

legit science etymology is crazy- I had to give a presentation on acrobrachycephaly once