forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

(Sounds like fun. Is it literally just a single yes/no question asking if people agree with the downbadness?)

@spacebluelily language

Her writing is so shit that the worksheet I’m supposed to look over to make sure my answers are correct I can’t even read

guaranteed bullying in that case

@spacebluelily language

it's not necessary, but C2 makes it that after using her burst, any of her attacks ignore 60% of her opponents DEF

That does sound useful. Good luck on that!

thank you!!

@spacebluelily language

(I made a uquiz that let people judge my worst simping choices and after publishing it last night ~30 people have either harshly judged me or completely agreed with me. I’m wheezing.)
(oh? may i ask for the link 👀)

Deleted user

(I'll let you know my verdict later, as uquiz is blocked on my laptop)

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

(> i had fun doing that tbh)
(You are literally the second person who’s said that man’s haircut is bad)
(Anyway thanks. Also no he actually turned into a plane and I will not touch grass)

Sharpening this candy cane into the deadliest weapon known to history

Did that once with a candy cane that was like half the length of my arm and just under an inch thick, worth it

@im-with-stoopid pets

Did that once with a candy cane that was like half the length of my arm and just under an inch thick, worth it

the instinct to make candy canes spears is a collective hive mind
and pirate hooks if you're some sorcerer who can get the entire thing out in one piece

the instinct to make candy canes spears is a collective hive mind
and pirate hooks if you're some sorcerer who can get the entire thing out in one piece

Yesss