forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I should probably make more songs and stuff for the everchill shenanigans because it's weird to just have the one, so now I'm thinking about making a mythology/folktale song, but I kinda need to make some lore to make the song, and it's a mess-

@im-with-stoopid pets

When you just finished making your own uquiz:
(Please look at it I made a new forum in general chat)

Also, I took it a while ago- I think I got Heart? Don't remember-

@the-void-phantasmic language

When you just finished making your own uquiz:
(Please look at it I made a new forum in general chat)

Also, I took it a while ago- I think I got Heart? Don't remember-

Hey uh that wasn’t me

@im-with-stoopid pets

You took my quiz and Echo just promoted hers, which you didn’t take as far as I know

Ah- sorry, sorry
I will go take echos quiz

@im-with-stoopid pets

I should probably make more songs and stuff for the everchill shenanigans because it's weird to just have the one, so now I'm thinking about making a mythology/folktale song, but I kinda need to make some lore to make the song, and it's a mess-

good news, I came up with a general idea for the folklore
bad news, I have to make a new species

I have to respond to 2 roleplays, mourn three other roleplays bc the premises were rly good but they died early (rip), be mad at the world bc my knees hurt, and then work on my visual novel’s story

You know, as you do when you’re a 14 year old dumbass with ADHD and a tendency to procrastinate and abandon things entirely

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Good morning everyone! I just found out that if you have wet hair and go outside in winter here your hair will Freeze

Oh I used to love doing that when my fam went on vacation in Canada lol

We’d get in the hot tub in like -1 degrees and then jump in the snow

It hurt but it was so fun

Can’t fuckin remember the name of the song bc so many of the songs from this album in particular are just kinda melting together in my brain but the lyric “like a freak, like a child” deadass just implies they’re the same thing and if that isn’t the biggest mood ever

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Can’t fuckin remember the name of the song bc so many of the songs from this album in particular are just kinda melting together in my brain but the lyric “like a freak, like a child” deadass just implies they’re the same thing and if that isn’t the biggest mood ever

Think that’s The Bidding if you haven’t figured it out yet. But also, yes, a freak and a child are definitely the same thing.

Good news, I don’t actually have school bc apparently today was a teacher training day. Bad news, now I’m gonna be stressing tonight ☠️

pat pat

crie