forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@spacebluelily language

i exist, hello
guess who has been wasting the past two weeks and a half on genshin

Hmm, I don’t know. . . It’s so hard to guess. . .

definitely not me falls face first and mumbles raiden come home

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

if anyone would like to follow along, vote, or play :3

There's a reason I was never on a debate team*. But I will vote. Sometimes.

*My school does not have a debate team.

@im-with-stoopid pets

urgh we've been having bad weather and wacky schedules for a bit, so now I have, like, two tests and two quizzes all on Thursday

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

urgh we've been having bad weather and wacky schedules for a bit, so now I have, like, two tests and two quizzes all on Thursday

Bad weather sucks
It be frikin WIMDY

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Bad weather sucks
It be frikin WIMDY

it was so windy today my school got cancelled. (and it was a midterm testing day too)

@the-void-phantasmic language

I’m jealous ☠️
I was woken up several times by a bad storm last night and I was like “bitch this better cause a power outage or smth that causes me to stay home” haha nope I had to go to school even more sleep deprived than normal <3

Oh dear. It’s been snowing the past couple days but since I have online school I don’t have snow days and power outages just mean I have to catch up on school later :/

@spacebluelily language

she came home, twice
i wonder if i will be lucky enough to get C2….probably not

Deleted user

she came home, twice

Do you need C2? I personally stop pulling once I get a single copy, but I suppose if you've got primos to spend, go for it

@spacebluelily language

she came home, twice

Do you need C2? I personally stop pulling once I get a single copy, but I suppose if you've got primos to spend, go for it

it's not necessary, but C2 makes it that after using her burst, any of her attacks ignore 60% of her opponents DEF

Deleted user

it's not necessary, but C2 makes it that after using her burst, any of her attacks ignore 60% of her opponents DEF

That does sound useful. Good luck on that!

(I made a uquiz that let people judge my worst simping choices and after publishing it last night ~30 people have either harshly judged me or completely agreed with me. I’m wheezing.)