forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

one (1) flaming hot cheeto would probably kill naveil instantly
and I think a taki would cause him to evaporate

I think the packaging alone would overload his brain and knock him unconscious

When you say the only thing you know about football is that guys in tight pants are tackling each other and proceed to get bullied an inch from your life by your father

@im-with-stoopid pets

I woke up in a cold sweat thinking about another voice claim for Naveil

SCAR

THE LION

FROM THE MOVIE ABOUT THE LIONS DOING SOMETHING, idk haven't watched it in a solid decade

Just went back and listened to Be Prepared and now I'm imagining this unholy fusion of Scar and Plankton's voices and it's making my soul itch

@im-with-stoopid pets

Also “the movie about the lions doing something” is now my favorite way to describe The Lion King

I know, like, the first and last thirds probably but the entire middle is just ???

@im-with-stoopid pets

doing pixel art sounded so cool until I started doing the pixel art
I thought doing perspective in regular drawing was hard and WOW the pixels are just not pixeling-

@JustALostM book

Hallo. I am alive

Hello. Congratulations. Would you like to change that?

Join the skeleton army today!

Oh no thank you. I've stayed away from joining any army/cult on this website. (pfft)

Hallo. I am alive

Oh no thank you. I've stayed away from joining any army/cult on this website. (pfft)

Oh, this cult isn’t just on this website. But thank you for your response. You’ll join us inevitably in the end :}

@JustALostM book

Hallo. I am alive

Oh, this cult isn’t just on this website. But thank you for your response. You’ll join us inevitably in the end :}

Damn. That got dark

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Hallo. I am alive

Turtle smile :}