forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@spacebluelily language

teacher graded an assignment she said she wouldn't grade for me….since i hadn't been transferred to her class at that time….how peachy…
i honestly despise her class

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Throwback to the first vocaloid song I ever listened to being PoPiPo because of Just Dance (I had never heard of vocaloids before)

Anyway ELIII

SAME!!! now My fave is jackpot sadgirl cus of pjsk

@the-void-phantasmic language

HUGE THROWBACK TO WHEN I WAS NINE YEARS OLD AND A RELATIVELY POPULAR GACHA KID ON IMGFLIP. I MADE A LASTING IMPACT ON THE COMMUNITY THERE GUYS. I WAS NINE. WHAT THE FUCK. MY PARENTS CAUGHT ME AND DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND SO MANY PEOPLE MOURNED AND MADE THEORIES ABOUT WHY I LEFT. DUDE IM SOBBING. I EVEN HAD SOMEONE IMPERSONATE ME AFTERNOON I LEFT. THIS IS ALSO WHERE I GOT GR00MED THOUGH SO MAYBE IT WAS GOOD THAT I LEFT.

https://ibb.co/z5Zz2KR

@im-with-stoopid pets

HUGE THROWBACK TO WHEN I WAS NINE YEARS OLD AND A RELATIVELY POPULAR GACHA KID ON IMGFLIP. I MADE A LASTING IMPACT ON THE COMMUNITY THERE GUYS. I WAS NINE. WHAT THE FUCK. MY PARENTS CAUGHT ME AND DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND SO MANY PEOPLE MOURNED AND MADE THEORIES ABOUT WHY I LEFT. DUDE IM SOBBING. I EVEN HAD SOMEONE IMPERSONATE ME AFTERNOON I LEFT. THIS IS ALSO WHERE I GOT GR00MED THOUGH SO MAYBE IT WAS GOOD THAT I LEFT.

https://ibb.co/z5Zz2KR

giggling

reads last sentence

oh

@im-with-stoopid pets

I honestly forgot you could post directly onto Imgflip- never used it before, I always take screenshots *and some other image host site

Part of me wants to show back up, but the reasonable part of me knows that notebook is the only safe social website I can use since it’s obscure af and my parents have no chance of finding it

@im-with-stoopid pets

Part of me wants to show back up, but the reasonable part of me knows that notebook is the only safe social website I can use since it’s obscure af and my parents have no chance of finding it

Yeah, I'd advise against it
Idk about Imgflip Gacha, but chances are, if it's been a long hiatus, a lot of the folk you knew might've left too

So I just had my realization that I’m a whole lot more traumatized than I ever really knew or thought I was,,, what the hell,,,,,,

Eh, reading and writing writing heavy angst / tooth rotting platonic fluff is much cheaper than the therapy I probably need