forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I just dreamt of a SpongeBob episode, but I don't know whether it was real or not, and I need to ramble before it slips my mind-

Essentially, it was a Halloween costume party with the whole gang, and the candy was scattered around like an Easter egg hunt. Main character is Mr. Krabs and he's dressed up as a pirate, I think. So everything's going alright until Krabs sees someone else pick up a piece a candy, and it's one of those chocolate coins wrapped in the gold paper. Krabs starts to freak out, thinking it's real money, and he starts thinking of ways to steal the gold coin candy from everyone else.

Krabs tries out a bunch of cartoony stuff like a vacuum arm that gets clogged by Gary's shell, and asking the Flying Dutchman for help, who just says no. By that point, he's stolen from everyone except SpongeBob and Patrick. Krabs tries to grab their coin candy while they aren't looking, but he fails miserably and ends up crushing both their candy buckets on accident. Sponge and Pat are reasonably upset, and everyone else comes to realize that Krabs has been stealing from them. Krabs is left with the choice to either give his bucket to Sponge and Pat or not and potentially lose a good worker. He begrudgingly hands the candy over, everyone's happy except him.

Leaving the party, Krabs finds a gold coin on the ground outside. He picks it up, expecting the chocolate, but it's real gold. Feel good ending, everyone's happy.

@the-void-phantasmic language

Excuse my while I redesign the characters in my au while simultaneously sobbing uncontrollably and spiritually ascending to the highest plane of existence bc of this animation

@im-with-stoopid pets

history prof EXPLICTLY TELLING US that we DO NOT have to write down or remember this dude's name so TELL ME WHY she's asking for his name

FOR A GRADE

@the-void-phantasmic language

There was this dude at church who was saying “amen” like every five seconds like he was genuinely an NPC
Our pastor was telling a silly story and this dude was like “amen :)” like huh?? 😦
Mom wrote in her notes app “take a shot every time he says ‘amen’” and I just about died

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

There was this dude at church who was saying “amen” like every five seconds like he was genuinely an NPC
Our pastor was telling a silly story and this dude was like “amen :)” like huh?? 😦
Mom wrote in her notes app “take a shot every time he says ‘amen’” and I just about died

hA

@im-with-stoopid pets

friend text me "they liquifyed :(" with no context and-

she was talking about the marshmellows she put in her cookie dough, but I never would've guessed