forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Anyway side effects of hyperfixation smoothie include several mental illnesses and an attachment to a multitude of characters

I think I've got immunity to those at this point

@the-void-phantasmic language

shit wait actually?.??
I can uh um uh pm the ingredients???

Sure? Not sure why you can't speak the fixations here but yeah go for it

Oh yeah fair enough
My brain is still eepy sorry

BLEHRGHHGSF mentally ill noises OKAY HERE ARE THE MAIN SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS IN ORDER OF ME REMEMBERING THEY EXIST VERY YUMMY

• CHONNY JASH CHONNY JASH CHONNATHAN JASH MR JASH he’s a very cool music dude and his Tally Hall cover album has fUCKiNg L O RE
  • speaking of Tally Hall , TALLY HALL VERY COOL MUSIC VERY FUNNY Miracle Musical honorable mention bc the Hawaii Pt II album is mwah
  • uh um uhmhuhshdjd ghost n palsss another cool music maker person !!! with lore! !!
  • Ace Attorney. I’ve only played up to like episode three of the first game?? But it’s very cool
  • Spiderverse rahhhhhhh spiders do be spidering. I know maglo has this one already but it’s a good mention
  • THE HUNBGER GAMES. INCLUDING BALLAD OF SONGBIRDS AND SNAKES. RAHHH it’s so cool . I need to keep writing that au oops
  • The Amazing Digital Circus?????? I probably kin Pomni
  • Portal!!! Funny puzzle game that I have yet to finish!!!!!
  • HARRY POTTER THIS IS THE LONGEST STANDING HYPERFIXATION ON THIS LIST AND ITS STILL GOING STRONG
  • fnaf is in here in very tiny amounts I gues bc the lore is cool af
  • Sky: Children of the Light is here by technicality bc I have an au of it. Very fun game

This is very incomplete probably but mblhehl idc

Deleted user

BLEHRGHHGSF mentally ill noises OKAY HERE ARE THE MAIN SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS IN ORDER OF ME REMEMBERING THEY EXIST VERY YUMMY

• CHONNY JASH CHONNY JASH CHONNATHAN JASH MR JASH he’s a very cool music dude and his Tally Hall cover album has fUCKiNg L O RE
  • speaking of Tally Hall , TALLY HALL VERY COOL MUSIC VERY FUNNY Miracle Musical honorable mention bc the Hawaii Pt II album is mwah
  • uh um uhmhuhshdjd ghost n palsss another cool music maker person !!! with lore! !!
  • Ace Attorney. I’ve only played up to like episode three of the first game?? But it’s very cool
  • Spiderverse rahhhhhhh spiders do be spidering. I know maglo has this one already but it’s a good mention
  • THE HUNBGER GAMES. INCLUDING BALLAD OF SONGBIRDS AND SNAKES. RAHHH it’s so cool . I need to keep writing that au oops
  • The Amazing Digital Circus?????? I probably kin Pomni
  • Portal!!! Funny puzzle game that I have yet to finish!!!!!
  • HARRY POTTER THIS IS THE LONGEST STANDING HYPERFIXATION ON THIS LIST AND ITS STILL GOING STRONG
  • fnaf is in here in very tiny amounts I gues bc the lore is cool af
  • Sky: Children of the Light is here by technicality bc I have an au of it. Very fun game

This is very incomplete probably but mblhehl idc

I've heard a lot about Amazing Digital Circus, its on my list of things I should figure out how to watch
i've got no real idea what thats about
Aside from the music people I'm into most all of those ingredients
sans fnaf- Its like football, in the way I aggressively avoid it

GIRL HELP I FORGOT SANS WAS A REAL WORD. I FR THOUGHT YOU MEANT SANS UNDERTALE BUT FNAF OR SMTH ☠️☠️☠️
Anyway I do recommend the music people. But other than that YAY FELLOW GOBLIN join the basement cult

Deleted user

Mwua-haha (I thought about adding a specification, but Its more fun to confuse people)
I'll check out Ghost n pals probably, they're the closest to nerdcore sort of thing out of the 3
(Basement crew lets go)

Deleted user

Who tf is gatekeeping a smoothie

Whoops

whoever is doing that quit before I smack u ❤

Did you
Read the full conversation

Yeah we all consented to the smoothie its fine

I know nothing about tarot cards but I saw some rly cool designs in the music video for Aura by Ghost and Pals and I just had to draw my own little characters for them……. I’m sorry in advance