forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Null-Gravity language

Hello entities.

Hello fellow entity. How is existence?

Would you like the honest answer or the answer that makes you feel good?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hello entities.

Honest, but that’s of course up to you.

@Null-Gravity language

Hello entities.

I'm close to ending my shitty existence. But that's stupid because then I might go to an even shittier existence. So I'm staying in this shitty place watching it get shittier, hoping it stops getting shitty.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hello entities.

I'm close to ending my shitty existence. But that's stupid because then I might go to an even shittier existence. So I'm staying in this shitty place watching it get shittier, hoping it stops getting shitty.

It seems all I can say is, that’s pretty shitty. But if it means anything, I sincerely hope you don’t. I consider you a friend. And if you need to talk, I’m open.

@Null-Gravity language

Hello entities.

It seems all I can say is, that’s pretty shitty. But if it means anything, I sincerely hope you don’t. I consider you a friend. And if you need to talk, I’m open.

I won't. It isn't as though I'll go anywhere better if I do. But I appreciate your sincerity and kindness. I consider you to be a friend as well. I shall remember that.