forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Okay uh game
Last thing you drew/character(s) you wrote about is/are banging on your door with full intent to kill
Scale of 1-10 how dead are you

I wrote about a sassy time looping rogue who might be overleveled
And a Mage who is smart and has a variety of magics
I'm quite dead

@spacebluelily language

ima go bowling for the first time in my 17 years on this earth this weekend

oooh fun. Are you going alone

nah I'm going with a group of people :3

@spacebluelily language

Okay uh game
Last thing you drew/character(s) you wrote about is/are banging on your door with full intent to kill
Scale of 1-10 how dead are you

i want to say i'd survive, mostly because the doctor is more or less a merciful person
though, i suppose it'd depend on his incarnation so maybe 7/10??

@spacebluelily language

OK umm new game
If your protag/character you draw the most was coming over for dinner, what would you serve to impress them?

I'd simply present Naveil with a bag of purple doritos and watch him melt from the flavor overload (one chip has more flavor than his entire lifetime of food)

none because i can't draw womp womp

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

OK umm new game
If your protag/character you draw the most was coming over for dinner, what would you serve to impress them?

I'd simply present Naveil with a bag of purple doritos and watch him melt from the flavor overload (one chip has more flavor than his entire lifetime of food)

i don't draw as often as i should, but it'd be the moon. i think i'd just hand him sun dried tomatoes and it'd blow his mind.

Deleted user

OK umm new game

i don't draw as often as i should, but it'd be the moon. i think i'd just hand him sun dried tomatoes and it'd blow his mind.

(cries because I don't draw)
(I've drawn Kirby tm like 3 times, the most of any character)

@im-with-stoopid pets

How do people with loose long hair even do anything
Always brushing it aside and inadvertently flexing on the short hair folks as if a slight breeze isn't their final boss
(yes my long hair friend has been teasing me how did you know)

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

How do people with loose long hair even do anything
Always brushing it aside and inadvertently flexing on the short hair folks as if a slight breeze isn't their final boss
(yes my long hair friend has been teasing me how did you know)

Hello yes it is hell, and I hate wind

Deleted user

I got a Tumblr

Hell yeah

@im-with-stoopid pets

ugh, I just had to get interested in writing snippets of music for the Everchill, because when TV doesn't exist yet, there's not much to do for entertainment

WRONG

DUMB

🚨 IDIOT ALERT 🚨

now I keep getting sidetracked because procrastinating is so much more fun than doing what I'm supposed to

On the bright side, it is helping me flesh out the differences between highland and lowland Stonefolk at the cost of multiple unrelated rabbitholes
speaking of which, did you know that a male donkey and female horse give a Mule while female donkey and male horse give a Hinny? Neither did I until about 3 hours ago, and it isn't helping me in any way!

@Null-Gravity language

Stubs, go to bed. This is clearly a hyperaware and/or slightly delusional state due to lack of sleep. Either that or you're just Like That™ always.

@the-void-phantasmic language

Writing first person fanfiction for the first time and I might be going crazy bc of it

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They- fucking dies

@im-with-stoopid pets

Stubs, go to bed. This is clearly a hyperaware and/or slightly delusional state due to lack of sleep. Either that or you're just Like That™ always.

Is has been Like This™ for the past four years, it's just spiking now for whatever reason
I've been dehydrated all day, so I drank three cups of water a bit ago, but it isn't hitting yet and i can't tell if I should just drink more or if it's the beginning of a cold and I need a word that rhymes with "worn old shoes" and