forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Null-Gravity language

I have started an insane amount of worldbuilding for a roleplay that may possibly die within a week but I do not care, it is fun.

@spacebluelily language

i've returned to the pits of hell (school) after a long and impromptu vacation
also my mom took my phone and now i have to wait to get it back and download the apps she took off (why do you need discord & tiktok she says.. the same reason why you need messenger, and facebook)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

also my mom took my phone and now i have to wait to get it back and download the apps she took off (why do you need discord & tiktok she says.. the same reason why you need messenger, and facebook)

REALL For entertainment and communication, two things very important for emotional and mental wellness.

@spacebluelily language

also my mom took my phone and now i have to wait to get it back and download the apps she took off (why do you need discord & tiktok she says.. the same reason why you need messenger and facebook)

REALL For entertainment and communication, two things very important for emotional and mental wellness.

exactly!!! if it was up to them they would just make sure we couldn't communicate with other people that isn't our family💀or have any fun "that's why you have that iPad" ma'am that iPad is currently holding a 33 GB game, i am not gonna risk downloading other apps there just because you think phones shouldn't have any apps for entertainment

@im-with-stoopid pets

making a nature spirit design for the everchill because umm reasons (is it important to the plot? not yet)

had this fanmade Pokémon evolution hyperfixation, mainly because so many of my favorites are so unbelievably terrible
and that became an interest in fakemon in general
and that became in interest in designing legendary fakemon
and now I'm making offbrand Xerneas

Good times.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

excuse me

WHAT-

🤷‍♀️

We were on a walk and a truck was driving past us, next thing I knew I jumped because I heard a wet schlap on the pavement behind me.
I saw a fucking trout on the pavement, and my dad got pissed at whoever was in the truck but didn't do anything. We both heard laughter as the truck drove away.

@im-with-stoopid pets

good evening to everyone except mindy and her haunter
(for those who don't know, haunter only evolves into gengar when traded, and gengar - along with most other trade evolutions - are impossible to catch on a single playthrough without another system to trade to. mindy's haunter is holding an everstone, which automatically prevents haunter from evolving. of course, she doesn't tell you this until after she has your medicham, and there's no way to actually get a gengar out of this trade.)

turns out they kept her in the remakes, too, though why is beyond me

@im-with-stoopid pets

Good evening to you as well

Pokémon hyperfixation going well?

Very much so, thank you for asking
I've been getting back into Gen 4 lately, even though last week it was all Gen 5
Unova will always be my favorite gameplay-wise, but something about the lore in Sinnoh is intriguing