forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Musical_Queen

I just asked my best-friend (Who I used to have a crush on when I was figuring myself out) out on a day-date (Zip-lining) that we could do either as the day-date thing we've always done before Prom, or after we graduate (This is the first official thing that we have called a Date) and she hasn't responded and now I feel like I screwed up which sucks because I have a present I was going to give her tomorrow and I have it planned for many many weeks and now I feel like it would be really awkward if I randomly give her a gift and screams

@Kie group

Ahaha I like a girl who has a boyfriend she is very committed to but she constantly says flirty stuff towards me and I reciprocate like an idiot.

@ClownB*tch eco

i met this guy in my school musical and the first thing i said to him was "YoUrE GoOd At SiNgInG" and he kinda just said thanks then an hour later i said hi to him again and introduced myself and he started to introduce himself but then ran to his friends and asked if he should use his deadname or not then decided not to use his deadname then i was like youre the fist person ive introduced myself to using Alex and he fricken lit up then we talked for a bit then backstage one day he asked me if i think he's cute and i think i said yes but i dont quite remember then one time in the changing room we were alone and waiting to have to leave and he told me one of his biggest secrets and then climbed into a garbage can and hes also told me some other personal stuff sooooo i feel like he might like me but i didnt get his number or anything and he never checks his email and he's going into highschool but im one year below him so i wont even be able to talk to him for like a year but he's so cute and smol and he's a bean

@ClownB*tch eco

i also met another trans dude during rehearsal and me and my nb friend who imma call R and my cis friend who imma call A saw him, imma call him M and R was like who's that and me and A looked around and R pointed and then we were yelled at by one of the adults for talking on stage and then we were like is that person a girl a boy or nb or what then my friend who imma call T was like they look like they have a binder so theyre probably nb or a guy and then we all just kinda watched M and discussed how we think he's cute for a while then i think we asked our friends and finally introduced ourselves and M is actually friends with the other guy i like so then mostly me and R hung out with M and the other guy i like who imma call L (mostly R hanging out with M and me hanging out with L but we were still all hanging out together) sadly me nor R are still in contact with M but he's one grade below us so he'll still be at the school when we go back

@Milani eco

I think i may have a crush on this girl in one of my classes

fun
i have a crush on a guy and i dont know if they like me back but im to0 pussy to talk to anybody in person so i emailed them but then they told me 'why dont you just talk to me in person :)' and i died

@Anti-Social Headphones Kid

The girl I may have a crush on seems way to cool for me ;(
But she is awesome, she is such a great artist and a musical geek like me. She is also set crew chief for the theater program. just AHHHHHHHHH. I get nervous every time I talk to her in person.

@HouseBryel

The guy I like definitely just sees me as a friend and its kind of depressing. :( I know I just need to move on, but its hard. And part of me thinks there's still a chance, but I don't know.

@Red-Is-Going-To-Be-Off-For-Awhile group

I gave up on crushes, everytime i've had one i've only gotten hurt so i guess i'm just crushing on myself? Like i'm trying to better myself and all. Like trying to learn to love myself and all. And most of the time the guys i liked were dicks to me so I'm just waiting for someone to like me first.

@Rainy_is_back

I'm dying just a little- my crush offered to carry my backpack for me when we were on break, and we hung out the whole time. I- my heart… and my flushed face-

@saor_illust school

I'm dying just a little- my crush offered to carry my backpack for me when we were on break, and we hung out the whole time. I- my heart… and my flushed face-

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO CUTE WHAT

Deleted user

hi i'm not really crushing or idk if it counts as a crush anymore but i'm Big HappyTM, my partner and i just hit our seven month anniversary and oh god i love him-

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So there's a girl in my Photojournalism class
And she's cute
Has pretty eyes
Likes anime
And today she was wearing a black pleated skirt and black knee socks with lil ribbon bows and a big blue sweater and I died

And I can't tell if it's a crush or a squish but today we held a funeral for a bee and tried to put a leaf hat on a frog together

@Spring group

I'VE I HAVE SO MANY CRUSHES ON FICTIONAL CHARACTERS OMFG AHHHHH—

also Hi! i saw this pretty lil chat and decided to drop by and hear about people who like other real people (and maybe fictional peeps?) :)))