forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@ClownB*tch eco

my platonic crush (but not squish cuz we're already friends, i just mean someone i would be in an aroace relationship with even tho im not aroace) held my hand today and i'm v happy

@Rainy_is_back

I'm dying just a little- my crush offered to carry my backpack for me when we were on break, and we hung out the whole time. I- my heart… and my flushed face-

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO CUTE WHAT

I'm living every cliche Disney Channel movie ever-

@Addie

My crush is the cutest boy ever! and he also offered to carry my bags, and a friend when we were at a cross country meet, but he barely talks to me :(

@Spring group

My crush is the cutest boy ever! and he also offered to carry my bags, and a friend when we were at a cross country meet, but he barely talks to me :(

that fr sounds like me and my first bf. He carried my stuff for me and all that cute stuff and then he broke things off to be w/ my bestie. MY BESTIE WAS ALREADY W/ SOMEONE AT THE TIME DGYRYWEYREGDHEFGEW

Deleted user

I want to say one thing.
MY CRUSH IS THE CUTEST GIRL EVER AND IS ALSO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE OMG I COULD JUST LOOK AT HER FOREVER AND BE HAPPY LIKE ASDFGHJKJFDXVBNMKIJUYGJHK:JYFUTGHJIT&

LIKE, WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO BE THAT CUTE?!?!?!? I WANT TO KNOW SO I CAN THANK THEM!!

LIKE DAMN HAVE YOU SEEN HER THIGHS? I WANNA LAY ON THEM

Deleted user

mood but with my bf
it's
not
fair

IT REALLY ISN'T DOE. WHY IS SHE THE CUTE ONE?!?!??! ASDFGHJHBN

@Relsey

…. I'm actually really happy for my best friend who is the cute one, because she is also the nice one so when she get's into a relationship as long as the guy is a good person I think she deserves it. It is fair.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I want to say one thing.
MY CRUSH IS THE CUTEST GIRL EVER AND IS ALSO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE OMG I COULD JUST LOOK AT HER FOREVER AND BE HAPPY LIKE ASDFGHJKJFDXVBNMKIJUYGJHK:JYFUTGHJIT&

LIKE, WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO BE THAT CUTE?!?!?!? I WANT TO KNOW SO I CAN THANK THEM!!

Okay but what about her personality? What's she like?

@Fraust

So uh what do you like about your girlfriend's personality, DIP? I only ever hear you talk about how cute she is aha

Deleted user

I want to say one thing.

Okay but what about her personality? What's she like?

She's the sweetest, most kind, most understanding girl ever!! Like OMG, how did I get someone with her personality??

Deleted user

So uh what do you like about your girlfriend's personality, DIP? I only ever hear you talk about how cute she is aha

See above.

@Musical_Queen

I was just handed my guy friends phone who was watching a live-streamed lecture about how men aren't really forced to have children or get married and how that doesn't make them any less worthless and how they might be lonely, and this whole class was of dudes, except for me who was handed the phone and was listening in, so it was weird, but that really just brought me down because I'm really on the fence about if I want my own genetic children or if I even get married (I will adopt if I feel that I am ready) and hearing that men aren't really treated differently but women are suddenly treated like they are worthless to society really ruined my day

@Pickles group

A while ago, idk like a week, she missed the whole week and I kinda thought I was maybe over it and then she came back on Monday and she looked really hot and I almost cried and honestly that sums up my whole mental state currently

@Pickles group

Our friend had a bonfire for her birthday today and she took my seat so I just sat in her lap and she almost stabbed herself a bunch of times because she was carving a pumpkin in the dark and now I smell like pumpkin guts because she got it everywhere and I just. Wow I love her so much

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

hELP ME
APPARENTLY MY BEST FRIEND/CRUSH LIKES ME TOO
WE'RE BOTH SO CONFUSED
MY HEART'S BEATING SO FAST OMG

Update: video chatted with him for an hour or so, we just talked about anime and didn't really bring it up which was good because I was so anxious for some reason lol