forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@smacc-an-cheeze

I'm dating my crush right now and I miss her cause she isn't here right now but I will copy and paste what I told her, and you all will see, and the cussing is changed for all you peeps.

"YOU ARE SO CUTE I CAN’T STAND HOW GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL YOUR DOE BLUE EYES ARE I GET LOST IN THEM ALL THE TIME. YOU ARE SO GOSH DARN AMAZING LIKE YOUR PERSONALITY IS SO DARN FUNNY AND YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING BODY. DON’T SAY OTHERWISE BECAUSE YOUR THIGHS ARE PERFECT FOR SLEEPING ON YOU TAKE CARE OF ME ALL THE TIME, YOU PROTECTIVE CINNAMON ROLL. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU AND KISS YOU ALL THE GOSH DARN TIME YOU ARE SO FRICKIN PERFECT AND I WILL PROTECT YOUR ADORABLE SOUL. I FRICKIN LOVE YOU AND YOUR BLONDE, SOFT HAIR, LIKE DARN, I WANNA PUT MY LOVE IN YOUR HEAD."

thank you. wheeze

@brb

mY crUsh taKeS shOw cHoiR, iS aN ebOy, anD liKes Van GoGh🥴

@Relsey

Good Choir people are the best people, and honestly when you see someone who can sing well and do it on stage, and also be a good person. They get ten times cuter, actual science.

Deleted user

I TOLD MY CRUSH I LIKE HIM AND HE DIDN'T GET IT :'(

Deleted user

At least you're brave. If I see my crush I want to bury my head into the ground.

….same

Anonymous84

I'm going to invite some of my friends (including my crush who btw is eighteen) to my house for a sleepover/movie binge night next week so I guess we'll see how that goes

*Fyi, when I say my crush is eighteen, the rest of the friends and I are seventeen and soon-to-be eighteen, so it's not like a weird "I'm inviting a legal adult over and the rest of us are underage" thing

Anonymous84

Well, update number one.

I invited them today and two friends said yes, and my crush kinda just…walked away? He wasn't exactly ignoring me (he said "bye"), but he didn't give me an answer, either. And at that point the bell had rung, so he went to his class. I don't have any classes with him today, so I can't ask him.

I'm going to try again tomorrow, but I'm not going to pester him or anything. My guess is he panicked and didn't know what to say, so he didn't. Or maybe I missed his response or something.