forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Okay so. My best friend. She is a Junior in highschool and is just sighs amazing..But she's straight af

@bonjourhumans

I posted on here a while back I believe about me pining over my crush, and guess what? Apparently they were pining over me too! And now we're dating :)

Deleted user

Sooo i tried giving hints to another one of my crushes, and i got rejected..

Deleted user

I have a crush and it seems that every other day I develop a new one even though it's just a passing emotion. I think that no matter how much I am attracted to someone I would never date them. I feel like I wouldn't be a good partner, I'm too emotionally incapable. I'm not going to put them through that, even if they asked me out. Also, I just have commitment issues in general. It's fun having BPD.
I'm being sarcastic if ya didn't catch my drift.

Deleted user

hhhhhhhh
Okay, so I've had a crush on and off of my best friend for several months now. At first, he had a bf so he was totally off-limits. But then, they broke up and I had a spark of hope, he's pan btw. Anyway, we then started a joke to move to Ireland together, but now we honestly are planning for real lol. My feelings for him have returned for a while, but there's one huge problem: under no circumstances are we getting together or married. So many people ask if we are dating, but we're obviously not and he doesn't want to at all. Of course, I joke about it and agree on the outside, but I definitely don't really feel that way.
I don't even know what to do or think about this.

Deleted user

I have a crush on the dude one of my best friends likes and I feel like a jerk

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I think I have a crush on my friend which fricking sucks cause I’d never ask them out

THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON ME AS WELL WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??????????????

Deleted user

THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON ME AS WELL WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??????????????

well I mean
I'm not gonna stand here and say I don't understand