forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

He got better. At the end of the day we got into A small little fun argument, and all of a sudden this boi pulls out a reverse uno card, and goes no u. And I didn't talk to him all the way to his car. I kid you not we got to his car and he puts all his stuff in his car and then I give him a hug like I normally do and he goes oh I pissed you off but I still get a hug? And I say only because I love you and here comes that reverse uno car again. I swear I'm gonna kill him. 😂

@Relsey

Aww that's cute, infuriating but cute. My boy found out I have to walk home from school now, and he also knows my back pack is really heavy. So he just asked, "Is your back going to be ok? " And because it's dark he made sure I have a flash light, gah, he's adorable.

@Relsey

Hey at least you two are official. Today he texted me because I wasn't at my early morning class again and then when he found out I felt like literal trash he made me promise to tell him why when I could. Some times I forget there are good people in the world and then I talk to him and then I'm like oh ya he's the best person ever.

@Pickles group

DON'T WALK HOME WHEN IT'S DARK. NOT EVEN WITH A FLASHLIGHT (although that was a nice thought, aw) ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE A TEENAGE GIRL I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH IT'S NOT SAFE AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, ITS THE CREEPY KIDNAPPY PEOPLE'S FALUT
is this just me being paranoid? i love you all and I want all of you to be safe and not get murdered

@Pickles group

On a similar note, I realized that my phone's microphone is broken and if I needed to call the police, I couldn't and that's really fucking scary

Deleted user

So, i asked my crush out today, and she said maybe with a wink. EEP blushes im goig to lose my head for how cute she is AAGGHHH >w<

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

DON'T WALK HOME WHEN IT'S DARK. NOT EVEN WITH A FLASHLIGHT (although that was a nice thought, aw) ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE A TEENAGE GIRL I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH IT'S NOT SAFE AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, ITS THE CREEPY KIDNAPPY PEOPLE'S FALUT
is this just me being paranoid? i love you all and I want all of you to be safe and not get murdered

Pffffffffftttttttt
I've already been stabbed twice. What's danger to me? Plus, If any of you know Shuri, just before I moved from Alaska I went into Russia to help find him because he disappeared from Notebook. Long story short, I was kinda locked in Russia because customs was shut down for new years…. This was last year and I'm glad I haven't gone back. But hey, the bars were nice and I got a lot of free drinks, and Elias won drinks because he arm wrestled for them. We wandered around for like 72 hours without renting a hotel because no one spoke good English. Danger is ma best friend. And this was before my mother went cuckoo.

Deleted user

A direct quote from a hot girl today: "Do you want to know something? I was going to try to get with you, but then {name} did instead."
Me: "oh?"
Her: shrugs adorably "Yeah."

Deleted user

I'm gonna sound like a stuck up bitch but it actually is an issue

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Pffffffffftttttttt
I've already been stabbed twice. What's danger to me? Plus, If any of you know Shuri, just before I moved from Alaska I went into Russia to help find him because he disappeared from Notebook. Long story short, I was kinda locked in Russia because customs was shut down for new years…. This was last year and I'm glad I haven't gone back. But hey, the bars were nice and I got a lot of free drinks, and Elias won drinks because he arm wrestled for them. We wandered around for like 72 hours without renting a hotel because no one spoke good English. Danger is ma best friend. And this was before my mother went cuckoo.

Shuri is Russian???

Deleted user

So, i asked my crush out today, and she said maybe with a wink. EEP blushes im goig to lose my head for how cute she is AAGGHHH >w<

somebody i know?

No, someone i go to school with, She's in showchoir with me.

@HouseBryel

I’m gonna tell y’all about my crush. So my crush is really cute and weird. I love to joke about with him because he’s so funny. He may not be the smartest person, but he is really fun to talk to. And he is incredibly kind. He is constantly giving people things and helping people out. He is such a great person and I wish we were more than just friends. But yeah we’ve flirted before and now I’m pretty sure he’s ignoring me and yeah…