forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Wait, there's like legit leather jackets? It's not like complete cow hide with the fur still on?

I think it was pleather, but still lol

Deleted user

My crush found out I have a crush on someone, she doesn't know it's her and she's so pretty and aaaaaa

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

My crush found out I have a crush on someone, she doesn't know it's her and she's so pretty and aaaaaa

Aww, that's cute. I've been there, but I just so happened to be an unlucky soul to have a crush on someone who's already in a relationship :)

Deleted user

oof, well yknow what else is bad…i still like my ex who dumped me….he ….kissed me on friday night when we were preparing for an event at my school. he just took me to a corner and kissed me…and i didn't stop him. in fact….i just…..idk….agggggg

@HouseBryel

How do u change the font size in this

put a pound sign next to the message (don't forget to add space)

and depending on the number of pound signs, it could look like this

Or this

(Quote this message to see what I'm talking about)

woah

@HouseBryel

oof, well yknow what else is bad…i still like my ex who dumped me….he ….kissed me on friday night when we were preparing for an event at my school. he just took me to a corner and kissed me…and i didn't stop him. in fact….i just…..idk….agggggg

Do you know why they dumped u

Deleted user

Aww, that's cute. I've been there, but I just so happened to be an unlucky soul to have a crush on someone who's already in a relationship :)

I'm also unlucky, she's straight

But, my friend is a amateur tarot reader and she said I was going to date her and move in with her, get a pet, etc.

Deleted user

Do you know why they dumped u

Not really…but they now know i want to be like that person who wants open relationships…is that bad?