forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

So I kinda like this girl, and she like me back and that's great. But I'm not sure if we're actually dating. You see we went on a date and she gave me her scrunchie, but when she gave me her scrunchie she was doing it because we had a stupid plan to make my ex jealous. And when I asked her if we we were dating she told me we could talk about it later. I really like her and nobody makes me happier, I just want to know what's going on. She really enjoyed our date and we had a great time. I just don't know how to ask what's going on.

I wish a girl would give me their scrunchie–

Honestly, just ask her.

Screaming cinnamon roll

I'll call her up when I get the chance, I'm just so afraid that she'll say no and it'll get real awkward and we won't talk and she doesn't go to my school so we'll fall out of touch and AHHHHHHHHHHH

Screaming cinnamon roll

Y'all
The hot girl that likes me is being so cute
My friends {plus her} and I were in a classroom and she said "I'm so lonely, I wanna date someone," and my friend goes, "we'll find you a girlfriend, there's some hot girls," and out of the corner of my eye I see her grin and point at me
Also she always has a different hairstyle with buns worked in, and I always hit or play with them. She likes playing with my hair too {pixie cuts are soft, y'all} and I was playing with her hair and she sees my nails. So she grabs my hand and compliments them, then she locks eyes with me and, like, iNtErTwInEs HeR fInGeRs WiTh MiNe and grins and ofc I just laugh but inside it's like aigjkjaSijkamwjilkm

Also cute and I ship

@Pickles group

(actually my private chat doesn't work nevermind that)

(You can either give yourself a username or if they have an @, you can pm them and it should work. But sometimes it doesn't, so idk)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

(Guys, I'm trying to think of a present for my bf but I'm drawing blanks and I need ideas but he's also on this chat so…….. Halp, pm me plz)

(I'm having the same problem, or else I'd help you out.)