forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

I'm getting her a whole bunch of candies, and i already gave her one of my jackets. and im also getting her a giant stuffed animal.

Deleted user

Yeah, and to make sure she was okay, yesterday we were hanging out with our showchoir {b/c we're both in the same showchoir} and she got really anxious, and ended up throwing up, so i made sure she got to her car alright and called her dad to pick her up, then last night i texted her until we both fell asleep. (i fee like the luckiest person EVER!)

Deleted user

i dont know how to say this but i guess ill just start off by saying i am dating now i think????

i got to ask her several days after i said i was lol..at least i got the chance? it was a long wait though and i felt it was maybe worse (i thought it would be better since i could think of what i had to say, but..) because i spent those days feeling pretty nervous

but i needed a good opportunity and i had to wait, and guess what; it worked!

Deleted user

I don't know if I'm over this one guy I had a crush on (I found out he has a girlfriend, but we're still close friends.) My family calls him my "'Not boyfriend' boyfriend" sigh.

@pumpkin

oh well i feel the same way aqbout my ex he loved me then he dosent he dateing my sis but i still like him its hard lol