forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

I lived in Belarus and I'm pretty sure I have cold resistance as well. Canada is still a colder country, it's just a lot larger so the temp difference varies. But people who live in colder climates handle different temps differently, as do people living in hot or fair temperatures.

@pumpkin

yep and he is so sweet and treats me like he is not like the other peolple i dated wanting one thing from me and played me he asks and he is a bad boy with a hart and hes a gentalmen

@pumpkin

can someone help liketell me how to change a pic on here i want to have apic insted of nothing i tried getting on gravetar but its to hard can someone help me plz

@UReady4Spaghetti

@Winter-Is-Engaged-To-Elias-The-Viking
Random but do you have cold resistance from living in Alaska?

Yeah I do. I can walk around in like 20 degree Fahrenheit with shorts and a t shirt, but once it hits like 75 degree Fahrenheit, I'm done. It's too hot.

being from the midwest, i have dual temperature immunity. everything from 20 degrees to 100 degrees is fine.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

@Winter-Is-Engaged-To-Elias-The-Viking
Random but do you have cold resistance from living in Alaska?

Yeah I do. I can walk around in like 20 degree Fahrenheit with shorts and a t shirt, but once it hits like 75 degree Fahrenheit, I'm done. It's too hot.

being from the midwest, i have dual temperature immunity. everything from 20 degrees to 100 degrees is fine.

Mhm, same. Though, anything under 20 degrees, I'm covered in three layers of clothes and a portable heater. And anything in the 90-110 degree range, I just become an idiot more than I am now, anyway.

@UReady4Spaghetti

Mhm, same. Though, anything under 20 degrees, I'm covered in three layers of clothes and a portable heater. And anything in the 90-110 degree range, I just become an idiot more than I am now, anyway.

i feel

@Reblod flag

Everyone's talking in fahrenheit
I'm in a jacket at 20 Celsius and losing my temper at 45. I have no resistances although I don't really burn so there's that

@HouseBryel

oof, well yknow what else is bad…i still like my ex who dumped me….he ….kissed me on friday night when we were preparing for an event at my school. he just took me to a corner and kissed me…and i didn't stop him. in fact….i just…..idk….agggggg

Do you know why they dumped u

Not really…but they now know i want to be like that person who wants open relationships…is that bad?
Umm… I'd say that you should be up front and let them know how you feel. Don't give them anything if they don't want to give you anything in return. Even though that happened you should make it up front. If they won't give you more than a quick hook up, find a way to get over them. It may be an awkward situation, but if they don't care you shouldn't give them the time of day. Someone else will come along.