forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

DON'T WALK HOME WHEN IT'S DARK. NOT EVEN WITH A FLASHLIGHT (although that was a nice thought, aw) ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE A TEENAGE GIRL I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH IT'S NOT SAFE AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, ITS THE CREEPY KIDNAPPY PEOPLE'S FALUT
is this just me being paranoid? i love you all and I want all of you to be safe and not get murdered

Pffffffffftttttttt
I've already been stabbed twice. What's danger to me? Plus, If any of you know Shuri, just before I moved from Alaska I went into Russia to help find him because he disappeared from Notebook. Long story short, I was kinda locked in Russia because customs was shut down for new years…. This was last year and I'm glad I haven't gone back. But hey, the bars were nice and I got a lot of free drinks, and Elias won drinks because he arm wrestled for them. We wandered around for like 72 hours without renting a hotel because no one spoke good English. Danger is ma best friend. And this was before my mother went cuckoo.

Dude, that sounds weirdly awesome and I strangely wanna try something like that, because I'm an unsafe idiot. Also, where were you stabbed and how?? And did you find Shuri?

@Rainy_is_back

Alright… I need to know why he has to be so cute and sweet? Like what the heck? So I was running around yesterday getting ready to leave and I walk up to the door. He's walking inside and sees me, asking if I was coming out and I replied with yes, but he could come in. And he refused saying gen was going to hold the door for me- it's stupid… but I honestly think things like that make me like him more… he's just- I can't even explain it…

@hollow-boned

Pffffffffftttttttt
I've already been stabbed twice. What's danger to me? Plus, If any of you know Shuri, just before I moved from Alaska I went into Russia to help find him because he disappeared from Notebook. Long story short, I was kinda locked in Russia because customs was shut down for new years…. This was last year and I'm glad I haven't gone back. But hey, the bars were nice and I got a lot of free drinks, and Elias won drinks because he arm wrestled for them. We wandered around for like 72 hours without renting a hotel because no one spoke good English. Danger is ma best friend. And this was before my mother went cuckoo.

what fucking kinda life do you live????
it's official you're an mc in a weird-ass fantasy story

@pumpkin

hey guys what should i do if i have feelings for 2 people my girlfriend and my best friend lol he s a boy and im a girl im cheyenne lol

@hollow-boned

hey guys what should i do if i have feelings for 2 people my girlfriend and my best friend lol he s a boy and im a girl im cheyenne lol

unless you're poly (which whisper will likely explain) i'd say talk to them both about it, your girlfriend first, and sort it out
it might not even pan out with your best friend anyway so don't worry about it

@pumpkin

okay like i love her but im lossing feelings for her and my bestfriend nova is gay but he likes me cus i think hes bi and i like him back and i want to break up with her easy and slow but i dont know how

@Elder-God-Whisper work

what does that mean

Okay, poly. The full term is Polyamorous. This means you have romantic feelings for more than one person, and can even have more than one romantic relationship (with the consent of the other people!! If you don't, that's just cheating). There are even relationships where more than two people have romantic feelings for each other, meaning that you all are together. Any questions?

@soupnana group

I got his number
Not directly from him but I have it so now I can text him if I really want to.

text him about school or something so he thinks you had another reason to get it
and then you can text him whenever

Genius! Although… I don't have any classes with him cause he's a senior and I'm not in the same choir as him (my own stupid mistake.) I mean… we work at the same place. 🤷‍♀️

@pumpkin

yeah i hate my life i got played i will never fine love everyone i date plays me im sick of it i want someone who actully loves me and wont play me

Deleted user

Im wearing my crushes shirt, and i love it so much blushes am i love sick??

Deleted user

but don't you worry, eventually you'll find love , may not be now, but it will happen.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

DON'T WALK HOME WHEN IT'S DARK. NOT EVEN WITH A FLASHLIGHT (although that was a nice thought, aw) ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE A TEENAGE GIRL I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH IT'S NOT SAFE AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, ITS THE CREEPY KIDNAPPY PEOPLE'S FALUT
is this just me being paranoid? i love you all and I want all of you to be safe and not get murdered

Pffffffffftttttttt

Dude, that sounds weirdly awesome and I strangely wanna try something like that, because I'm an unsafe idiot. Also, where were you stabbed and how?? And did you find Shuri?

First off, no Shuri isn't Russian, he was just in Russia at the time. No I didn't find him, because he had left Russia while I was still looking. I was stabbed in Alaska, all because of some beef a guy had with me. We won't go into details, but he's in prison now. But hey, I got skewered from behind, went through me, I was oye oh shoot I've impaled, Elias loses his mind decks the boio who stabbed me, knocked him out, tied him to a tree, rushed me to a hospital that was like 3 miles away by snowmobile, got there and they were like oh shoot, next thing I remember I'm in a hospital bed with a 12 inch hunting knife beside me. (Thank the Lord above it wasn't serrated…) (8 inch blade, 4 inch long handle) I got to keep the knife, and this was like about a year and a half ago. All that's left is a faded scar.

@hollow-boned

First off, no Shuri isn't Russian, he was just in Russia at the time. No I didn't find him, because he had left Russia while I was still looking. I was stabbed in Alaska, all because of some beef a guy had with me. We won't go into details, but he's in prison now. But hey, I got skewered from behind, went through me, I was oye oh shoot I've impaled, Elias loses his mind decks the boio who stabbed me, knocked him out, tied him to a tree, rushed me to a hospital that was like 3 miles away by snowmobile, got there and they were like oh shoot, next thing I remember I'm in a hospital bed with a 12 inch hunting knife beside me. (Thank the Lord above it wasn't serrated…) (8 inch blade, 4 inch long handle) I got to keep the knife, and this was like about a year and a half ago. All that's left is a faded scar.

which murdoch mysteries episode is this