forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I'm going to guess 16 to 18, because it's highschool. The only reason I suspect that is because I'm 16, and in the same happy boat.

I'm 17 and he's turning 16 here shortly.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

AH WHISPER WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?????? (Yes I know they're gone for the day but still!!)

looks pointedly at the comment in our PMs where I squealed loudly

YOU STILL DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING I THOUGHT THAT WAS ABOUT MAR CONFRONTING HIS FIANCE ABOUT THE MONSTER THAT TORTURED HIM????????
Wow that sounds horrible when I type it out, Laughs like a maniac

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Whisper and I have had a roleplay going for almost a year now… Her character and mine are engaged, and she had her character involved in something that can basically be counted as betrayal for mine. They are at confrontation point now. (Also my boi doesn't know about shit yet.)

Deleted user

My girl wasn't here today {remember the puke incident from yesterday?} so I had to wear my own sweatshirt and I was big time sad

Deleted user

I Gave my crush a promise ring. it was blue and it had pinkish purple gems on it. i even got on one knee and put it in her hand, then once she grabbed it i kissed her cheek and left.

Deleted user

I can't say i love you yet, i had enough guts to give her the ring, we have like 3 classes together plus lunch, and like…ugh blushes in embarrassment I don't want to scare her with saying i love you.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I can't say i love you yet, i had enough guts to give her the ring, we have like 3 classes together plus lunch, and like…ugh blushes in embarrassment I don't want to scare her with saying i love you.

Oh well, that makes sense. I understand that, I think that maybe me and Elias have like kissed less than 10 times since we've been together… We do hug a lot though. I think we've said I love you like maybe 4 or 5 times? I totally understand!

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I feel that except mine is very possessive of his sweatshirts I am big sad

Mine finally gave me a sweatshirt of his after stealing multiple of mine and I'm a very happy girl! happy bounces