forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Omigosh he likes the same music as me!
(Like really, I think I'm the only person I know who likes nightcore, pokemon, D&D, and reading…until I met him!) :D

YOU LIKE NIGHTCORE TOO?!?!?!!

Deleted user

WAT????? HOW???? I KNOW PEOPLE SOMEHOW AND CAN RELATE TO THEM????????
(Pet? Pat? Pot? Patted? Pet? Patted? Wot?)

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

QUESTION

why are humans so stunning
seriously
I want to draw all of them but I can't because there's too many stunning humans to draw in my lifetime

why you gotta call me out like that

But yh. I relate. (Although I can rarely draw real life peeps on purpose, I just imagine people or inspire myself with beautiful strangers)

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Crashes through window
Did someone say
NIGHTCORE

My school actually has a music appreciation class that is required in middle school, and one of the topics they cover is anime music. So, my teacher being my teacher, she plays Nightcore only for this section. While mildly irritating, it did introduce my little bro to it. So proud of him ;w;

@soupnana group

QUESTION

seriously
I want to draw all of them but I can't because there's too many stunning humans to draw in my lifetime

Good question!

Ask them, because I have found myself drawing a single stunning human over and over on everything and I think it's a problem.

Deleted user

Ahhh!
So many people like Nightcore? o.o

I may have almost been reported as missing when I went over to my crush's house without telling my parents…
I still feel bad, but I enjoyed spending time talking with him (WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON!!!)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

QUESTION

seriously

Good question!

Ask them, because I have found myself drawing a single stunning human over and over on everything and I think it's a problem.

This is me and my addiction of drawing my BF….

Deleted user

Emo noodle bois aren't the worst
I'm dating an emo noodle girl
Just don't fall for a pretty boy
E v e r

Deleted user

OMIGOSH He said this: "Dang, we have a lot in common." when I visited his house just to hang out!!!
I'm also really giddy atm…
*sigh *

Deleted user

o h
wait how old are you

14 and 17 is a dangerous game, babe

Deleted user

o h
wait how old are you

14 and 17 is a dangerous game, babe

i realise that, it's just a hopeless crush