forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

How does one get over an ex best friend? Okay so we were best friends all through elementary school, and in middle school we were still good friends, and freshman year at high school we started drifting apart, but we still talked. And the he went to a big private school, and never told me anything about it… I was like okay, and he was like you're still my best friend, we'll still talk. I was like okay. Then we had this big argument because he started calling me and the people I hang out with Sh#t and other words, and I said literally this, "It's funny now, you're calling me this, when you used to be sh#t with us. That school has changed everything about you." And he blew up, and called me more names and other bullsh#t. And today my sister, who is 13, visited the same school, and he saw her and started calling her the same things that he used to call me. I can handle being called a piece of sh#t, but call my sister that, it means war.

Deleted user

I GOT TO PUT MY HEAD ON HER SHOULDER AND SHE DID THE THING WHERE SHE PUT HER HEAD ON MINE

AND A LOT OF PEOPLE SHIP US AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deleted user

EVERYBODY PLEASE BE ON STANDBY I MIGHT BE ON THE VERGE OF GETTING A GIRLFRIEND

Deleted user

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deleted user

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@bonjourhumans

While that is going on, I have a question: I think I have a crush on someone, but I might just want to be their friend. I already am their friend though? I'm just very confused. And then my stupid brain decides "oh, you're confused about whether you have a crush? Here, have a crush on your best guy friend and see how that goes down!" So yeah. I'm stuck here lol.

@soupnana group

Ahhhh guys… he's been asked to Preference. I mean, I already knew he had, but I didn't know by who. As it turns out, he's been asked by a girl a know. She's in my choir and she's super sweet and kind and beautiful and funny but… I can't help but resent her slightly. I knew she had a crush on him, that much was clear, but it bothers me that she, a sophomore, had the guts to ask him, a senior, to preference. It boggles my mind. Mass respect for her asking him and having that much confidence, but it still hurts like the dickens…. What I've found though guys, is that there's no use in hating someone who likes the same person you like. When you realize that they probably feel the same way around that person as you do, you probably should understand what it's like to be them. If you were watching yourself from the sidelines as you had a mass crush on someone, would you try and stop your very own advances, or support yourself? I know it's different for a lot of cases, seeing as some people can be selfish jerks and only like someone because they like everyone (cough hoe cough), but when you see someone you like and care about also like the same person you like, I suggest you don't hate them for it. Be supportive! Love them! Give them compliments! Guys, fricken be Angelica. Let Eliza get her man, even if it hurts, because sometimes you just gotta love someone else more than you love yourself. Let's make this clear I DO NOT SHIP THIS GIRL WITH HIM! But I will support her anyways because I'm a fricken amazing person! Never forget that my dudes. I am nice and ain't no one gonna change that unless you tick me off. And you guys have no idea how hard I'm trying not to be mean to this girl right now because that's probably what I would have done a while ago, but ever since I started liking this guy I've been trying to become a better person. You'll know you're hopelessly in love if you try and change yourself for the better FOR that person.

Okay I'm done ranting, but I just needed to say that.

Deleted user

OMIGOSH I WAVED MY HAND AND SAID 'HI' TO HIM IN THE HALL AND HE PUT HIS HAND UP AND STUCK HIS TONGUE OUT LIKE A FREAKING PUPPY! :D
Note that he's the guy that had to go to a mental hospital for a week and I was worried as f—. So now I'm having an amazing day! :)

Deleted user

SHE LIKES ME AND ACCORDING TO HER BEST FRIEND {CONFIRMED WITH SCREENSHOTS} SHE KEEPS TRYING TO ASK ME OUT BUT ALWAYS FREAKS OUT AT THE LAST SECOND

@Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused

hahahah when you’ve had a crush on someone for 6 months and he really likes your best friend and your best friend kinda likes him too and usually when you have a crush on someone it’s super obvious but you’ve been hiding it really well this time so absolutely no one suspects you like anybody so you talk best friend about how much said crush likes her and pretend to be like awww but in reality you’re just like jesus christ why ahahhahaha

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oof….. Can't say I've ever had that feeling but I can assume it's just as bad as your ex bf talking to you about how he likes your current bf… (I'm straight, and I thought my ex was straight too, but I guess I was wrong) (my current bf is very straight and he's disturbed about getting crushed on by a guy…)

Deleted user

My crush made me hyena laugh…MULTIPLE TIMES!!!
And I'm letting him look at my progress and stuff on Pokemon Ultra Moon, and he said he'd catch pokemon for my pokedex…without me asking…AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
(p.s. Decidueye is best! (in my opinion, of course!))