forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Also, I was in class and I have this really good friend, and we were RPing as Aziraphale (My friend) and Croweley (me) and he leaned his head on me and I did it back, he asked me "What are we doing?" with a tone indictation of not RPing, and I just responded "Don't question it" and he was all like, "WhY cAn'T I??" WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

Deleted user

Well… all in favor to ruin this dudes day say "I"

I

I, sorry I'm late

I

Deleted user

Also, I was in class and I have this really good friend, and we were RPing as Aziraphale (My friend) and Croweley (me) and he leaned his head on me and I did it back, he asked me "What are we doing?" with a tone indictation of not RPing, and I just responded "Don't question it" and he was all like, "WhY cAn'T I??" WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

An act of affection…which could or couldn't turn into more?
(I ship it!)

@hollow-boned

IN OTHER NEWS I TOLD A PRETTY GIRL THAT I LIKED THE STUFFIE THAT WAS DANGLING FROM A CHAIN AT HER HIP AND SHE SAID 'thanks' IN THE TINIEST VOICE AND HER EYES WERE REALLY BLUE IM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm never gonna see her again but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Deleted user

Day two of wearing her sweatshirt all day <3
I also have her bracelet on rn lol
She also hugged me from the back today and I fricking love her

@Pickles group

He's in Alabama or something so I get to not talk to him all weekend which I haven't talked to him since like last Friday or whenever that was and I'm still kinda mad but I don't want to talk to him about it and even though it's not really a crush anymore I thought I'd say that here cause I don't have to explain everything

@Elder-God-Whisper work

An act of affection…which could or couldn't turn into more?
(I ship it!)

(No! This is bad! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I'M ALREADY SCARED I'M POLY LIKE MY BF!!)

@Pickles group

Hahahahahaha I still haven't spoken to him since I got mad. Idk if he knows I'm and or not cause someone might have told him. He's out of town thank gosh but when h gets back I don't know if I should talk to him or not. I kinda just want to be angry and I don't want to talk to him about why cause it's really dumb

@Pickles group

Also he's apparently mad at me and I think he's here today and we have marching band practice so I can't really avoid him. What do I do
I'm a wimp guys

Deleted user

OK BIG RANT TIME
I have fallen for 3 different people because I'm a raging bisexual and i have a kink for honest people and OOF

Person #1 i have liked for years and right when i started to loose feels he starts talking to me again, this dude has helped me through a lot of mental breakdowns in panic attacks in my freshman year because life was hell. he was my rant buddy! id rant to him and he'd rant to me, he has made me cry because of his honesty and he's one of the few people I have complete trust in. but hes not interested and im like 50% sure he's in a relationship plus hes like an hour away and I haven't seen him face to face for almost a year.

Person #2 this one is kind of new to me, he's really funny and tries to include me in conversations on our hour-long bus ride, hes sweet but I don't really know much about him and i do. he keeps sending me mixed signals and slightly flirting, but I never know if it's for real.

Person #3 is a girl, she's awesome we started hanging out around last august, she's really sweet and I call her my "fake girlfriend but its actually killing me slowly because she's taken and her relationship. we kind of cuddle on the afternoon bus, but it's just fake flirting. i honestly don't know what to do. do yee

@Relsey

Guy's, the impossible has happened, I'm still mad at my crush and it's been like two day's, I don't know how I've stay'd mad for so long and I'm not sure whether to congratulate my self or just get over my self.

@Pickles group

Guy's, the impossible has happened, I'm still mad at my crush and it's been like two day's, I don't know how I've stay'd mad for so long and I'm not sure whether to congratulate my self or just get over my self.

SAME
but my anger has faded to a faint annoyance until I think about it too much and then I get angry. But I'm nowhere near as furious as I was last week so that's good I guess?

@Relsey

I don't even know why I'm mad that's probably why I'm still mad, but I need to find out why I'm mad because I don't like being mad at him, it makes me sad.

@Awkwardness

Hey, I'm new to notebook, and I found this chat. So, I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop crushing on someone? I've had a crush on this guy for about three years, and I don't want to have a crush on him. But, well…I do. So, anyone know how to stop crushing on someone?