forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@saor_illust school

Chest-length blonde, slightly wavy hair. Blue-grey eyes, small nose, thin lips. bright skin. Not very tall, only about 5 feet. Her face has a quality about it that makes her appear as if she is younger than she really is. She has a slightly high-pitched voice, but not very high. However, this difference is amplified when recorded. Hourglass body shape.

Face claim: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/679128818797597534/

Deleted user

@ocean-bacon-12d3 can you also Do my character? After Izzy?

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

@ocean-bacon-12d3 can you also Do my character? After Izzy?

i shall see! when i finish izzy's i can move on to urs but that depends on the amount of executive dysfunction ill have to get through before then lol :)) oh and @izzy-is-depressed thanks for the info! i'll get started on her right away and post it here when i'm done!

@ninja_violinist

so I've had this character for like… 3 years? 2 years? a really long time now
and after all this time, it's taken me until today to finally have some kind of vague concept of her physical appearance that actually feels like it has a semblance of personality to it. so I'm much too excited about that haha

Deleted user

well the first step is selling your soul

Been there, done that

@ninja_violinist

well the first step is selling your soul

Okay, what's the second step?

haha, well please excuse my handwriting and the mess, I scribbled this out in like half an hour so it probably won't be much help. but my Actual Genuine Advice is figuring out a way to break the hand into shapes (I found the box and circle thing helpful, but it doesn't have to be) and then moving on from there. in the end it's just practice, references, and a great deal of frustration