tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@murphysgirl

AH IT WORKED YAY
(That's a character of mine, Abie)
(She's seriously so friken adorable)
(And I love her so very, very much)
(And that picture is from when I was absolutely terrible at outlines XD )

@murphysgirl

omg its a floof
That's adorable

Thank you!
I have lots more art of Abie but most of it isn't digitally archived on my computer yet so I can't upload it. But I will upload it! Someday…

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oof…..
Maybe this one will work?

Huh! Interesting read, though this thread is supposed to be for images, not writing. I did enjoy the characters tho

Writing is an art too! 😁 There's more to it that I'll be adding.

Well yeah, but there are other threads for sharing writing. @Emi- doesn't usually take too kindly to people getting off-topic. Just a heads-up :)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oof…..
Maybe this one will work?

Huh! Interesting read, though this thread is supposed to be for images, not writing. I did enjoy the characters tho

Writing is an art too! 😁 There's more to it that I'll be adding.

Well yeah, but there are other threads for sharing writing. @Emi- doesn't usually take too kindly to people getting off-topic. Just a heads-up :)

Ok, good to know. I'll make sure to post pics on this thread (and or talk about other pics) from now on.

@Kie group

How is everyone here so talented? Maybe I'll upload a quick sketch at some point once I feel a bit better about my art. Then again, I might just stalk this thread to see y'all's work instead of showing mine.

@murphysgirl

Right I had to do this project for The Great Gatsby and here it is (I did it in like 20 minutes so it's not very good but I'm still proud XD )

@Kie group

Right I had to do this project for The Great Gatsby and here it is (I did it in like 20 minutes so it's not very good but I'm still proud XD )

That's actually really good for 20 minutes! That's a great silhouette.