forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Pickles group

(Facts. I got it in my Achilles during band camp and it didn't heal properly, so it still hurts occasionally. Let it heal, I beg of you)

@Katastrophic group

I'm late but OH MY GOD @Katastrophe THOSE ARE AMAZING!!

Thanks ^_^

(Those are amazing Katastrophe!! And tendonitis is totally a b. I have it severely unfortunately, and even worse now that I just spent 3 hours on a giant canvas drawing for a friend of mine I might post it later. Would anyone be interested in seeing the speedpaint?)

thank you! and heck yea show it off!

Definitely take precautions for health, if joints start hurting take a break or get a brace to compress the joint and practice safe stretches with it after letting it recover for a bit. repeated stress injury sucks and there's not really much to be done for tendonitis if it gets really bad besides not using the limb, so stay safe while art-ing :D

@Fraust

I watercolored a couple of my Animal Crossing villagers ^^
(sorry it's sideways, all the pics from my phone are qwq)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ok that is so mchecking adorable what-
I love them so much

i’m afraid my watercolor knowledge is super limited so i don’t have much to say in the way of critique, i just really like it

@Fraust

Aha probably will… I'll simp for Raymond as much as everyone else ngl. Still looking for him but it'll happen someday. I joined the stalk market to charge people NMTs to come onto my island to sell turnips
But anyways yeah Raymond = Baby
Marshal also = Baby
Smug villagers are gay icons ngl
(Also apparently everyone hates the snooty villagers but I have three of them because they and smug villagers are fucking hilarious)

@Fraust

I've found Zucker on an island twice and I
left him there because I'm not interested in octopus villagers
Sold Marina though so there's that

@GoblinKing

Wait how do you get photos to show up on here I'm so confused

For me, I upload my photos to imgur and then copy the image url! It's fairly simple!

@murphysgirl

For me, I upload my photos to imgur and then copy the image url! It's fairly simple!

And of course it's not working bc nothing ever works for me -_- Imma go find something else I might be able to use

@GoblinKing

And of course it's not working bc nothing ever works for me -_- Imma go find something else I might be able to use

I think there are also people on here who load their images to a google doc and set it to public, if that works?

@murphysgirl

I think there are also people on here who load their images to a google doc and set it to public, if that works?

Gah I'll just email it to myself and try that