forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

@Everyoneyour art is amazing!

I drew starry for my musical wall. I thought paint would be the most appropriate medium, but I didn't have enough faith in my painting ability since I don't have as much practice with it, and I didn't trust myself to not make a mess. So I used pastels as a safer alternative (with a little bit of colored pencil)
Also, if you're a fan of starkid, this musical has some of the same people, and it's really really beautiful, definitely recommend :)

@saor_illust school

Oh hecc I have so much uh
ill jsut do people on this page and emi for individual thingies
@/everyone yalls art is amazing
emi, i love that. i can legit see your personality through that aha
also uh pato? thats pretty good too!
galaxy, thats so coollllll
and lemon that lineart.and shading. and hands.
WTH HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU WERE THIS TALENTED BEFORE????

@saor_illust school

Okay wth who said there was another person who was allowed to be so talented at drawing????
Like,,, isn't there enough talented people here to make me jealous already???
Also, I love how you drew Tristan, he looks legit so cute in that drawing!
And Tori looks amazing I love that.

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

Okay wth who said there was another person who was allowed to be so talented at drawing????
Like,,, isn't there enough talented people here to make me jealous already???
Also, I love how you drew Tristan, he looks legit so cute in that drawing!
And Tori looks amazing I love that.

thank you so much!! :)))

@saor_illust school

Really? Ahhhh that's so kind of you! Actually, I do have a character in mind, however all of my characters are based on real-life people's appearances aha-
That would probably make it easier for you, though considering that there will probably be more than one photo of the people shown in the images I have-

Is it possible for you to just kinda draw my newest character, Elara? I can pull up her 'face-claim,' as I've seen people call it and whatever description of her appearance I may have-