forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

While this sketch doesn’t look the best (i blame the picture. it looks so much better in my sketchbook), I think it actually looks the most like myself than what I have ever drawn before.

it ain’t the best it can be rn (cus without shading and depth all of my pieces look like garbage), but I just want you to understand

I’m drawing myself way too much and it’s paying off

@saor_illust school

ahhhhhhhh @Soup_Nana_and_co that's amazing !!!
also i think i know a certain someone who would really appreciate the koi painting cough cough mir

and @disappointment teach me your ways of drawing people and faces

Deleted user

uhhh the way is to obsessively draw self-portraits of yourself until you can’t draw anyone else but yourself

but thank you my darling

Deleted user

Well, I have finished with satisfactory results

everything you ever look at again will be dull in comparison to these hard 80’s vibes

Also, the lyrics come from this song which I listened to the entire time I made this piece.

I know in a few years I’ll absolutely hate it but ok

@Katastrophic group

I have an art dump for you all

So I've been dying doing all these final assignments and I'll post them all eventually but here's three. These are for a book illustration assignment and I chose Leigh Bardugo's fairytale book (based on her world) called The Language of Thorns. I highly recommend this book, and all her books really. I tried for a mix of my style and Studio Ghibli, which really helped with the beast in the first two.

Deleted user

Please teach me Im the Worst at drawing / scetching

@Katastrophic group

^_^ thanks everyone!!

And I love the way you drew her eyes in the second one

The quote was "and her eyes glowed like opals" so I had to do something with that scene x)

lots of drawing. so much drawing. On that note if any of you are in the position of drawing for 6+ hours a day like I am rn, please do wrist stretches and take breaks, health is important and tendinitis is a b.

Deleted user

lots of drawing. so much drawing. On that note if any of you are in the position of drawing for 6+ hours a day like I am rn, please do wrist stretches and take breaks, health is important and tendentious is a b.

Thank you! And i usually to scetch a ton! But there just rough drafts and im mosly making a comic/book kind of thing! Its a horror kind of genre. Yours looks intreasting! What Genre are you going for?

Deleted user

I wanna draw something but I don't know what to draww

Welcome to the team bro. For my story i dont know how to draw my new character =/

Deleted user

(Draw a new character, based off of one of your friends)

(Thats an amazing idea!)

@Katastrophic group

lots of drawing. so much drawing. On that note if any of you are in the position of drawing for 6+ hours a day like I am rn, please do wrist stretches and take breaks, health is important and tendinitis is a b.

Thank you! And i usually to scetch a ton! But there just rough drafts and im mosly making a comic/book kind of thing! Its a horror kind of genre. Yours looks intreasting! What Genre are you going for?

My actual comic, which is sadly on the back burner as I finish out the school year, is a dark fantasy genre. These works are from an author who's built a really cool fantasy world, and her strong female protagonists reminded me of Ghibli's movies, if a bit darker, so I tried to incorperate that style with my more modern anime one :)

and tysm Ninja_Violinist!

Deleted user

(First off i draw/ scetch on paper. Once it looks good i move to the computer to start on it. I do a few rough drafts then i pick the one i like.)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

(Draw a new character, based off of one of your friends)

(Thats an amazing idea!)

(I have a basic idea down. I've seen this a lot in anime, so I decided to use it. One of my best friends is a great artist, so her character's gonna have a giant pen, and whatever she draws comes to life)

@PaperHats business

(Those are amazing Katastrophe!! And tendonitis is totally a b. I have it severely unfortunately, and even worse now that I just spent 3 hours on a giant canvas drawing for a friend of mine I might post it later. Would anyone be interested in seeing the speedpaint?)