forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@LemonGirl

Quietly wanders into the discussion…
I did a thing. It took like nine hours. I started last night.

(It's an 8x6in paper, btw)

Deleted user

I drew this and i absolutely hate it, but I’m so hellbent on making myself like it because there’s nothing inherently wrong with it.

i asked my bf what his favorite picture was of me, and I drew it for him. I hate it. I don’t know why. anyway that’s what I’ve been up to

Here’s the original:

@Rainy_is_back

Quietly wanders into the discussion…
I did a thing. It took like nine hours. I started last night.

(It's an 8x6in paper, btw)

That's stunning… I don't know where to start!

@TheGoldenLegend

and one of my OCs in fox form, his name is Ricu. (started this drawing a long time ago, took a long time to finish because I was lazy, and then never posted it when I was done :/

@GoblinKing

i made another giant batch of npcs. this is tiffany (changeling bard, she plays the otamatone)

Imgur

(also i think you have to click on the photo to see the whole one)

@LemonGirl

I started this one yesterday… It took me around eight-nine hours in total, and my eyes hurt from drawing it in poor lighting, but I love this character.
(For those of you who haven't seen My Hero Academia, let me just make sure you know—this isn't my character! Kinda wish he was, but he's way too cool to be one of mine.)

@PaperHats business

(Celestial that’s rad! Gosh, the lines are just so -p e r f e c t- I can’t— It’s amazing)

Here’s my sorry excuse for a 1-3am drawing. Couldn’t function so a nice color palette was imaginary. Here’s this ~ Another dnd character for a friend.