forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@saor_illust school

would try this but i'm terrible at art anyways
but also wow you really improved over such a short amount of time!
well, i know three years really isn't that short but it's relatively short when you compare that amount of time to professional artists who have been drawing for like, what, ten, twenty years? twenty five? and then there's you, who has somehow managed to reach their level in three years. mind blown

@Celestial-Burst

Aww thank you guys haha.
I use copic markers for coloring and micron liners for the line art!

Also i don’t feel like I’ve improved super fast lol, but I have been drawing for about 5 years ish? Since I was 11 I guess. I feel like I’ve improved pretty slowly actually lol

@PaperHats business

I also would totally love to try something like that however I can’t go through my old sketchbooks without absolutely vomitingwondering what I was doing.

Deleted user

don't get in her freakin way… otherwise you might git FIREBALLED

Edit: This is in reference to a previous post so it looks incredibly random

@Rainy_is_back

Those are great!
I have some, before and after pics but like, I don't know how to get them here besides adding them to a google doc (which I don't want to do) or adding them to a gallery. But like, I guess I'm stuck.

@Mojack group

when you break up a gang alliance that took several months to make in just twenty minutes by saying some words

here’s a character from a RP, Maddox

@PaperHats business

okay I have been inspired now because of the redraws and I needed to do one even through the pain of looking through my old drawings eeeeee
Sometime in Feb, 2019-

TwO dAyS aGo-

again sorry for the double thicc file / also my only improvement is composition, not actual drawing, so if nothing looks different its because it ain’t

@PaperHats business

I still struggle so much with anatomy ;-; and clothes can just…. well, you just kinda draw a bunch of lines. I have absolutely no clue how it works, I’ve never taken an art class in my life