forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@soupnana group

You guys are so sweet! I love y'all so much!!!
(And @The-Absurd-Nerd I bet you can with loads of practice and hard work you can do anything! Keep believing in yourself!)
(That was really cheesy but yeah haha)

@Katastrophic group

alright so I need to make an "urban legend" series of posters for class so I'm doing will'o'wisps in a ghibli style poster, but ghibli backgrounds are hard. I think I need some bright flowers and some dramatic lighting/highlights/shadows across the whole thing but idk.

@ninja_violinist

!!!!!!!!! that's amazing hello
the perspective?? the composition?? the colours?? the atmosphere?? the rendering?? I'm dying this is too fabulous for my brain to compute

@Katastrophic group

eee thanks so much!

12ish hours total work

10ish hours total work plus youtube

I was so worried about this turning out, so thank you guys so much for your compliments, it really boosted me to get it done!

@Katastrophic group

thank you x)
the file size is too thicc for even png compression programs, idk why or how. I'll try a few other things
AHA I GOT IT, it should be updated for everyone to see now ^_^

@saor_illust school

you're welcome, that is so cool! i hecking love it so much!!! like, i can totally see where you got the ghibli style!!

screams
can i please steal your talent? i wanna draw as good as you

@saor_illust school

also, if it's okay with you @Katastrophe i can put the art on google photos and pm galaxy a link since that seems to be a site that works pretty well for her

Deleted user

First off, @Katastrophe That. Is very very nice

Second off, How do I attach an image to this message.

Deleted user

I’m almost done a character, I’m trying to get better with hands, more close up in fact, I’m using a reference of a friend, I use some realism to pose my characters, but I spin it with my style. My style isn’t that realistic, but at least it looks some what like a person.

Deleted user

Thanks, I like making motion. The being in the picture itself is called a Nightmaar, A weird thing that pops up in my dreams every now and then.