forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

May I offer some sage advice on your style and how to improve it?

Deleted user

Alright I tried to match your style the best I could, bc I’d feel bad for directly writing on your piece.

And I’m sorry for almost but not quite drawing your charrie

I might end up doing a more refined piece for you with all of my tips if you’d like that? Ofc I don’t want to one-up you, I just want to help. I had these same problems.

@Rainy_is_back

Ahah it's really fine! Honestly, if you do, you can hmu in DMs!
But thank you, I suck at drawing anatomy, heh, but I'll for sure write these out so I can remember them

@Katastrophic group

yeet im not dead yet

ya'll have so much amazing art, i got to go through like 8 pages of awesome
anyways i finally updated my avatar/profile

I recorded a speed paint of coloring it if you guys would be interested in that? let me know if you want me to try and post it

Deleted user

Here’s a halfway mark for my current art project that I started off the spurs of wanting to draw more profiles

not sure what I’m gonna do with it yet, ngl

probably fix the chest some more

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Ghost Quartet~
I have rose, the items she collected for the bear and the silhouettes of various people, objects, etc that go along with the story
(The pictures a little blurry but I couldn’t take another picture cause my mom was about to turn the light off)

Deleted user

Here’s the finished product for any of y’all who are waiting with baited breath

@Celestial-Burst

WIP of a run cycle animation i'm making of my character! :)
How does it look so far??

Edit: I just realized the fps is a lot faster on phones for some reason so if ur in a phone then I promise it’s not as fast as it looks xD

@PastelTart

It looks like a cat, but also a dog. I can't tell. That's how good it is. If no one knows what it is but they love it, that's how you know it's good. Actually, it's better than good. It's the BEST!!!