forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@GoblinKing

Wrinkly guy who smokes a pipe is everything I didn't know I needed today

his name is fernando and he’s an alchemist/druid who lives in a swamp. i think i’m projecting my ideal life onto him

@PaperHats business

Holy heck @GoblinKing i need you to design npcs in my campaign XD that’s really good!

I don’t even care if you’re joking man I’ll do it. This is like. my only hobby

For real?? Because that’s awesome I have way too many npc’s for me to draw myself lol

@GoblinKing

Holy heck @GoblinKing i need you to design npcs in my campaign XD that’s really good!

I don’t even care if you’re joking man I’ll do it. This is like. my only hobby

For real?? Because that’s awesome I have way too many npc’s for me to draw myself lol

Ofc man. PM me?

@PaperHats business

I decided to suck it up and finally draw my Circle of Spores druid with his mossdog. His name is Copper, and his mossdog is Blinker :D (yeah I know mossdogs are homebrew and not familiars but my dm said yes so aha I’m op)

WHY ARE MY FILES ALWAYS SO THICK

Deleted user

(Dude, my friend's favorite eeveelution is glaceon, but I've never learned to appreciate it.)

Deleted user

Since Magenta was always robotic like, I decided to build on it, shes now a possessed stitched doll that’s the size of a normal girl, and her sister Lizzie is a normal born girl. I built a story around how it happened.

Deleted user

Here’s the result. When I go over it digitally I’m going to use darker colors in her design to build on the idea of stitching, maybe a pinkish brownish color pallet.