forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I can give you platonic love and one of my sweatshirts?

i would appreciate that very much Wolfie thank you

Deleted user

HEY HI EVERYONE I'D JUST LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE THAT I HAVE Not REPLIED TO YET I'VE BEEN DISGUSTINGLY BUSY AND IT'S HONESTLY EXHAUSTING OKAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN LIKE 10 MINUTES

@saor_illust school

HEY HI EVERYONE I'D JUST LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE THAT I HAVE Not REPLIED TO YET I'VE BEEN DISGUSTINGLY BUSY AND IT'S HONESTLY EXHAUSTING OKAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN LIKE 10 MINUTES

Lori, I honestly don't care how busy you are, your real life comes first. If I was in an oxo rp with you, I would wait however long necessary, so that you could get your work and school done first.

@saor_illust school

okay vent coming

do in getting super stressed rn and I feel like I'm about to fall apart because I regret taking honors English and I freaking hate that class and I have an assignment due tmrw that I haven't done, and a big project that I have to do and haven't even started, and I have an orchestra cinder tmrw morning, and i just can't take it anymore. I don't know what to do, I can't talk to my dad or my friends about it I'm just not comfortable. please, I just need something to get rid of! stress so I can sleep, I can't afford to stay up till 3qm tonight is already midnight

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

-sits here smelling my boyfriend's jacket-

Saying that seems unnecessary

Only kidding. I tease I joke. But I'll delete it if it's a super big deal.

I agree with pickles, It makes me feel quite sad at the moment, Sry ev ur relationship with ur boyfriend seems rly sweet tho

Deleted user

Sorry for being an asshole guys. Won't happen again.

-hugs you-

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Hey guys
I need a little vent. Just ignore me ^v^

I hate being sick. I didn't get to study for my math test because my parents sent me to bed early, I have zero energy by lunchtime, and I'm falling behind in all of my work.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.