forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

(If you had some kind of motivation I would say go for it! But without motivation, trying to force yourself to rite, just to meet a word count, is absolutely pointless.)

that's kind of the point of nano, though. And it's for a class so the word count is for a grade

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

well for those of us that are here
I'm nearly four thousand words behind on NaNoWriMo and also severely lacking the willpower to write. considering trying to pull an all-nighter. yay or nay?

*Yea
But if it's for a grade you might want to.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m in the car
I’ve read through everything I wrote down like 5 times but every time I try to open my mouth and speak I just can’t
I’ve successfully given myself another headache thinking about it
We’re almost home so even if I were to speak I probably wouldn’t be able to say everything
And even if I had the time she might not even hear me saying anything over the K-pop she’s been blasting out loud to distract her from all the work she has to do okay but why is my mom such a mood
So uhh…
To quote this BTS song
Na-Not today

I might have to go with the “vague text at 3AM” idea after all, I just can’t do this
I tried

Deleted user

my mom is disappointed in me for knowing every word to every Eminem song she plays
She was testing me by playing his music to see how much I knew
and I knew
e v e r y t h I n g

Deleted user

I agree with Dom on this. You could be the real slim shady, who knows. Also guys I have a new rp if anyone is interested.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay… You know what?
No
I’m not giving up this early
We’re already home so I might not get the “chatting peacefully and uninterrupted-ly in the car without my entire family watching me break down into tears” scenario I was hoping for, but I’m not giving up
Once my sisters have gone to bed I’m going to get up and I’m going to try again
It’ll probably be a thousand times more difficult because my dad will also be there and it’s just really not a good time at all but I’m going to do it
And if I can’t do that for some reason then I’ll get up early and try again tomorrow
And if that doesn’t work I’ll try again that night
And if that fails I’ll try again the next day
And the next
The sooner I get this over with the better it’ll be for all of us, so I’m not giving up
help me I’m so scared

Deleted user

and i will keep fucking bullying you into doing it until you do

but just know that it'll be okay, you know what they say

"this too shall pass" just like everything else

it may seem like a huge obstacle but i promise you it's not, not for you anyways

Deleted user

Hey just breath, you'll be okay. Keep calm but be firm, know that things will get better. This is just a starting point, and you are starting out much better than I ever will.

@saor_illust school

Yeah, you totally got this Ella. And I'm super proud of you trying everything you can to get this over with!!!

Also, could someone please yell at me to go write my nano story? i haven't done it all day and i need someone to go tell me to do it or else i won't

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Yeah, you totally got this Ella. And I'm super proud of you trying everything you can to get this over with!!!

Also, could someone please yell at me to go write my nano story? i haven't done it all day and i need someone to go tell me to do it or else i won't

GO WRITE MY FRIENDO!!!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.