forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella, try something like 'I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while, but saying it to your face is difficult. I've been having some trouble with my mental health and I think I should see somebody to see what's going on."

Okay… I’ll try…

that’s a lot better written than what I had

@TakeToTheStars

(Can I scream at myself here? Or would that go into the rudeness chat)

@Pickles group

Here you're more likely to get a, "aww you're not a terrible person". There you're more likely to get a, "wtf that was so random and stop being a b**"
And you might get an "oof" in both
Take your pick

@TakeToTheStars

Well, I guess maybe my screaming at self is a bit extreme, but I’ll do it.
Let’s see here:
I frigging got a crush on a teacher whose 41, almost 42.
I frigging have a crush on a dude whose dating someone else.
I didn’t make a move soon enough with another guy, and he is now dating my best friend.
I’m jealous of the one above and shouldn’t be.
I dislike my consumer education teacher just because she is commanding and I have had commanding teachers before, so what the fudge
I’m a klutz.
And I’m afraid to fail a course that I have an A in, and I feel stupid because I’m afraid.

@Pickles group

No, sometimes it's just really quiet 'cause no one's on. Most of the people following this chat aren't online rn. And sometimes things just get completely ignored. it's weird.

@TakeToTheStars

Oh, okay. Good. That is all I’m going to rant about myself.

@Cookies group

No, sometimes it's just really quiet 'cause no one's on. Most of the people following this chat aren't online rn. And sometimes things just get completely ignored. it's weird.

Yeah, sometimes someone will say something and everyone just kinda…. yeets off
good times

@TakeToTheStars

Yeah, sometimes someone will say something and everyone just kinda…. yeets off
good times

So what you’re saying is that I could have scared everyone off?

@Pickles group

well for those of us that are here
I'm nearly four thousand words behind on NaNoWriMo and also severely lacking the willpower to write. considering trying to pull an all-nighter. yay or nay?

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

(If you had some kind of motivation I would say go for it! But without motivation, trying to force yourself to rite, just to meet a word count, is absolutely pointless.)

@Pickles group

I'm listening to a concentration playlist (which is probably not helping) that I used to listen to a lot last year and eating dry cheerios, which I also used to do a lot last year while I did my homework, and it's high key making me nostalgic

This topic has been locked by a moderator.