forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

The school day hasn't ended for her and her and her friend are in different time zones?

@zillakami-said-acab

I hate my life right now. My dad is finding a new job, my mom is trying to help me but it doesn't help at all, and my depression seems to be getting worse.

im slowly dying

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey, what is your mom trying to do that isn't helping? Also, I'd like to say that my PM's are always open, and if you would like to vent further you can do so on my PM's or here!

Deleted user

I hate my life right now. My dad is finding a new job, my mom is trying to help me but it doesn't help at all, and my depression seems to be getting worse.

im slowly dying

That me from last year. I… I had a way to make it better but it’s very unhealthy. I won’t share it out of fear.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Okay…

First off I just want to say thank you all so much, it really means a lot to me and I can’t thank you enough, you guys are the absolute best

And second, so… I last night I got up, mentally preparedt myself, went over everything I’d say, peeked through their door, and they were already fast asleep…
So I’m trying again this morning, no excuses. I’m going to get it over with and I’m not going to stall any longer.

…Do you think I should tell her in a simple way that’s straight to the point and doesn’t take long or should I tell her absolutely everything and just let it all out?

And should I mention my irrational but extreme fear that appeared out of nowhere or is that an entirely different topic for another day…?

I still don’t know what to do
Someone help me

You can do it. Say all that you have to say. I would advise trying to get it all out at once. That'll mean that you won't have to try to talk to her again.

@Pickles group

it feels awkward, but if you have exactly what you want to say written down, read off of that exactly and don't try to improvise cause I try to do that sometimes and it sounds worse and I don't end up saying what I wanted to

Deleted user

I've been inside eminem's house. I think we all know who the real rap goddess is.

YOU HAVE WTF SPILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I went to a party at his house. It was seriously the most intense party experience of my life.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Today sucks…. I'm at my 'uncle's' showing/funeral. I wasn't actually related to him. He was my brother and sisters' uncle. Their side of the family still loves me as though I were blood, and vice versa…. It sucks, and I miss him. 😭

@Musical_Queen

It's okay. You have gained pieces of him and he probably gained pieces of you. He wasn't able to take anything physical with him, but he was able to take memories with him, which includes you. You have his family and your thoughts to remember him by, so - it will get better.

Deleted user

So I was basically sexually harassed by a friend. It freaked me out because

1. I have a boyfriend
  2. I’m not a hoe
  3. I hardly touch people, in anyway. I never touch people sexually
  4. I don’t like them like that.
  5. I don’t kiss, especially people. I mean kissing my mom is fine (NOT AN INCEST WAY PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY)
  6. Why the hell did they touch my non existing boobs? (I mean they’re there but you can’t really seem them because I’m basically flat

I’m really uncomfortable and I have to see them last mod…

Deleted user

Today sucks…. I'm at my 'uncle's' showing/funeral. I wasn't actually related to him. He was my brother and sisters' uncle. Their side of the family still loves me as though I were blood, and vice versa…. It sucks, and I miss him. 😭

I’m very sorry for you, honestly… I really don’t know what to say because I’m in no way over my grandfathers death from 2 years ago.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

1. I have a boyfriend
  2. I’m not a hoe
  5. I don’t kiss, especially people. I mean kissing my mom is fine (NOT AN INCEST WAY PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY)
  6. Why the hell did they touch my non existing boobs? (I mean they’re there but you can’t really seem them because I’m basically flat

Kylee I think you should 100% report them.

Deleted user

1. I have a boyfriend
  2. I’m not a hoe

Even though I don’t want to, I really should… but I don’t have the confidence… they also might not take me seriously, sometimes the counselors just ignore sexual harassment. I’m telling my mom though, after that I know it will be taken care of.

@Musical_Queen

1. I have a boyfriend
  2. I’m not a hoe

Even though I don’t want to, I really should… but I don’t have the confidence… they also might not take me seriously, sometimes the counselors just ignore sexual harassment. I’m telling my mom though, after that I know it will be taken care of.

If the counselors just ignore that, that's not right. It should be taken seriously

Deleted user

Sexual harassment makes me sick. I’m not going to stand for it. I don’t care if they’re my friend. I’LL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST THEM THROUGH MY THERAPIST HE DON’T SCARE ME NONE!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.