people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

-insert lots of moaning and groaning- fineeee

If you don't I'll set…a baby on fire

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

DON'T YOU DARE! grab's fire extinguisher

also if u don't start writing I'll burn it all and you'll have to restart.

Deleted user

DON'T YOU DARE! grab's fire extinguisher

also if u don't start writing I'll burn it all and you'll have to restart.

-sets a baby doll on fire- That's just a warning,doll -laughs-

Deleted user

Alright. I like babies to much anyways. But seriously. Write ma dude.

Deleted user

I've been inside eminem's house. I think we all know who the real rap goddess is.

Deleted user

Kick ass Ella.
Just look at your mom
mentally scream into the void
and then just start talking
the more you talk the more its gonna hurt, but the more you will feel like a weight has come off.
pause from time to time to breathe and continually scream into the void.
mentally flip a table
You'll do great.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Help I don’t know what to do my teacher confiscated my phone and now I can’t talk to a friend who’s doing really badly tonight and I don’t know what she’s going to do but now I can’t help her either way

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Help I don’t know what to do my teacher confiscated my phone and now I can’t talk to a friend who’s doing really badly tonight and I don’t know what she’s going to do but now I can’t help her either way

Aren't teachers supposed to return your phone at the end of class? (If they don't isn't that technically theft??)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay…

First off I just want to say thank you all so much, it really means a lot to me and I can’t thank you enough, you guys are the absolute best

And second, so… I last night I got up, mentally preparedt myself, went over everything I’d say, peeked through their door, and they were already fast asleep…
So I’m trying again this morning, no excuses. I’m going to get it over with and I’m not going to stall any longer.

…Do you think I should tell her in a simple way that’s straight to the point and doesn’t take long or should I tell her absolutely everything and just let it all out?

And should I mention my irrational but extreme fear that appeared out of nowhere or is that an entirely different topic for another day…?

I still don’t know what to do
Someone help me

Deleted user

I've been inside eminem's house. I think we all know who the real rap goddess is.

YOU HAVE WTF SPILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

@Pickles group

Aren't teachers supposed to return your phone at the end of class? (If they don't isn't that technically theft??)

No. At my school they can
a. give it back after class (VERY rare)
b. give it to you after school with little to no consequences, maybe either a warning or a lunch detention or something
c. give it to the AP office (assistant principal) and you can get it at the end of the day and it's an automatic two hour detention
but I think you have to get it back before school

This topic has been locked by a moderator.