forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO GO SOMEWHERE, SAY, THE OFFICE, AND A TEACHER HAS GIVEN YOU A PASS BUT SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE YOU "LIED TO GET OUT OF CLASS??????????" LIKE NO??? I SHOWED MY TEACHER THE PASS AND SHE LET ME GO HOW IS THAT LYING

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Its not the firtst time that I've dealt with such a personal loss, nor shall it be the last. It definitely sucks loosing loved ones…. I have my grieving process and coping methods down, and a great loving family and circle of friends!

Deleted user

also: If someone {me} is telling you {someone irl} that they are not comfortable, nor anywhere near mentally or emotionally ready to talk about what you want to discuss, leave. them. alone.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Aww… I know what that's like Pickles.
(I've spent the last month, losing/breaking mine, and it hasn't been fun.)

Big Mood.

Yeah, I lost one set when I was doing poppy shifts. (I left in a borrowed coat I hd to wear cause I had no uniform, and my own coat was inaccessable)
Then my second set, (WHICH I REALLY LIKED) Got torn apart by an excited dog on my walk to school.

@Pickles group

Aww… I know what that's like Pickles.
(I've spent the last month, losing/breaking mine, and it hasn't been fun.)

I've spent my whole life doing it XD but they're from the dollar store so it's fine

@Pickles group

I have the same thing with audiobooks. If you have an alarm clock, it might have an aux cord and you can hook whatever up to it or get a bluetooth speaker or something. They last longer if you don't sleep with them. Or maybe that's just because I move around a lot in my sleep

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I actually have it set up that my phone is under my pillow while it charges for the night, so I just plug my headphones in so the cord goes over the pillow then under it. (So it's less likely to wrap around my neck.) and then I listen to music.
Fortunately for me that's usually not why my headphones get broken.

Deleted user

i just want to love someone who loves me back and lets me wear their sweatshirt is that too much to ask

This topic has been locked by a moderator.