forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

(This is a bump to all of those I RP with to make sure to either bump our rp or go reply! Love you all!)

Deleted user

There's no 'probably' about it, you should definitely let someone know asap!

nahhhh

It means it might be inflamed and you should probably tell someone

Nahhh

Deleted user

Hey so my ear is bleeding, but not inside cause I know that can mean a bad ear infection, but like in the upper part of my ear, towards the top and I dunno what to do about it cause it's bleeding on the side i sleep on and i don't want to get blood on my pillow, and a bandaid wouldn't stick with where the cut is. I also didn't do anything to cut it. Like at all. It just started randomly bleeding.

Deleted user

But then it'd be uncoooomfyyyyy

AND we don't have anything to get blood stains out of stuff at my house and I'm poor.

Deleted user

this is random but how do you get addicted to sleeping pills? Like, do you get addicted to sleeping, or…?

@IzudekuMidoriya

this is a good vent.
My girlfriend and I had so much alone time today
we spent 20 minutes alone hugging and kissing and talking about how much we love and appreciate each other
Then we were saying how we love it when it's just the of us and not our entire friend group
then for the rest of the day, we hugged and held hands and stuff
then on the way home, we rode the bus home from school and we sat in the last seat cuddling and kissing and stuff
We were telling each other how much we love each other and how much we love being alone together.
nobody was sitting near us and he were just looking into each other's eyes. and smiling
when she was about to leave I kissed her and told her I love her. then about 1 and a half ago I texted her "good night I love you"
She is amazing and I love her so much and ahh today was the happiest I've been in like 2 years.

@Pickles group

Aren't y'all the same people that couldn't even figure out where your appendix is? And stopping a bleeding cut, well a small one, isn't hard. Learn to do stuff on your own, sweet petunias.

Deleted user

Aren't y'all the same people that couldn't even figure out where your appendix is?

Yeah… That was us… :)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.