forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

Just because she doesn't constantly tell you doesn't mean it doesn't still apply. And just because it's not on this chat doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Deleted user

If you use your eyes for any other chat on this site, she posted a whole rant about it on Rudeness Chat. Instead of on her own PERSONAL VENTING chat.

(sorry Ella for telling them if you didn’t want them to know)

@Fraust

I get ignored frequently in this chat, and I really don't know how to say that without being rude, which is why we took it to the rudeness chat. That's where Ella mentioned it recently

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I admit the constant chatting on here is a bit annoying sometimes, but I can't say that I don't like the positivity, and willingness to offer solutions and support for people's issues. The only problem I see here is people continuing to talk after support/advice has been given, rather than moving elsewhere. Which I admit, is a problem. But I don't think announcing it in a way that's negative is going to help. If anything, a gentle reminder here and there for when things turn into a chat is going to be more effective. But please stop telling people to stop talking, when it's attempts to be helpful to those who need it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Why are you so uptight about it Pickles? Ella hasn't said anything against it recently that I know of, so I see no problems.

Well, the thing is, I actually have said things about it multiple times, just maybe not here

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I admit the constant chatting on here is a bit annoying sometimes, but I can't say that I don't like the positivity, and willingness to offer solutions and support for people's issues. The only problem I see here is people continuing to talk after support/advice has been given, rather than moving elsewhere. Which I admit, is a problem. But I don't think announcing it in a way that's negative is going to help. If anything, a gentle reminder here and there for when things turn into a chat is going to be more effective. But please stop telling people to stop talking, when it's attempts to be helpful to those who need it.

I agree wholeheartedly!

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Why are you so uptight about it Pickles? Ella hasn't said anything against it recently that I know of, so I see no problems.

Well, the thing is, I actually have said things about it multiple times, just maybe not here

I apologize for saying otherwise Ella. I didn't know.

I agree wholeheartedly!

Answering my question, and then saying something like 'just a heads up, but Ella has asked that this chat stays on topic' can (and does) go a long way…. Followed by an offer to take it somewhere else, or saying where to post something like that for future reference.

Deleted user

I HAVE A SOLUTION! Let's just make a general chat chat for the peeps here,but have this as a vent and advice page!

Deleted user

Gee, it's like there aren't already many 'just chatting' threads -.-

Hey I'm just trying to help here!

Just feeling a bit worn out from the past few days. My uncle passing away, his showing/funeral, my sister moving, the giant ass dog that I'm possibly adopting; my lifes a bit messy right now….

And household chores that I know have to be done, but I don't have the ambition to do them right now.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.