forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Well… I don't think you can really help that… but I would still be gratefull for everything else. Namely the fat that no one was hurt.

Fat?

Deleted user

ugh ok so I have some PewDiePie merch that I wear fairly often because 1) It was fucking expensive as hell and 2) it’s really comfortable. I wear it just as much as I wash it, and I’ve stopped wearing it so often because if I wash it too much, the thread in it will wear down. So I’ve only worn it maybe twice this week, including today back and forth to the gym.

So my fucking dad has the balls to say I wear it too often. Behind my back as I’m going upstairs to my room after lunch. Like, bitch, you have a problem about it, tell me and I’ll explain myself to you (like he’d listen anyway).

And additionally, he wore the same shorts and t-shirt for a whole two weeks marking today, after taking a bath.

I’m disgusting for wearing a fucking sweater more than once?

BITCH look at you before you go for my throat. Lazy asshole.

@IzudekuMidoriya

OK RANT TIME
background I'm transgender and this boy I'm talking about is transphobic and doesn't think im a real man. I get panic attacks sometimes. Also on Friday, I was going to tell my girlfriend how much I love her.
A boy in my grade told me on Friday and I quote "real men don't go around screaming when they get stressed and they don't get stressed over the smallest things" Cause that morning I lost a part of an English project and started hyperventilating and getting stressed having a Panic attack. The project part was really small and not super important. I wasn't just stressed cause of the small part of the project. I was stressed cause of something I was going to do later that day. my girlfriend and best friend know what I'm talking about I didn't want to tell this boy the exact reason why I was so stressed cause I knew what he would say. Also, It was super personal.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

OK RANT TIME
background I'm transgender and this boy I'm talking about is transphobic and doesn't think im a real man. I get panic attacks sometimes. Also on Friday, I was going to tell my girlfriend how much I love her.
A boy in my grade told me on Friday and I quote "real men don't go around screaming when they get stressed and they don't get stressed over the smallest things" Cause that morning I lost a part of an English project and started hyperventilating and getting stressed having a Panic attack. The project part was really small and not super important. I wasn't just stressed cause of the small part of the project. I was stressed cause of something I was going to do later that day. my girlfriend and best friend know what I'm talking about I didn't want to tell this boy the exact reason why I was so stressed cause I knew what he would say. Also, It was super personal.

Any way you can tell someone and get him to stop?

@IzudekuMidoriya

OK RANT TIME

i told my friends and I hate talking about my feelings to anyone except people im close with and my therapist

Deleted user

Emi, I know how you feel, my mom does that to me too…. (Minus the hypocritical part)

The part that pisses me off is the hypocrisy and his laziness, so it’s possible you do not understand.

OK RANT TIME

i told my friends and I hate talking about my feelings to anyone except people im close with and my therapist

Uhmm… Wish I had some other helpful advice for you…

Emi, I know how you feel, my mom does that to me too…. (Minus the hypocritical part)

The part that pisses me off is the hypocrisy and his laziness, so it’s possible you do not understand.

This is true… but I can at least understand the frustration with parents in general….

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hi <33 I'm just really really stressed right now, tbh. My family's just a hot mess at the moment. From the outside, it probably looks fine, but it feels like shit. I hate my sister and everything about her, my mom acts like my sister and is treating my dad poorly, my brother is low-key trying to control parts of my life, and my dad's doing just about everything without ever getting thanked and mostly getting constantly criticized by my mother. A while back, my brother and father had a private conversation, and he said that if he could go back, he wouldn't have married my mother. Which means the kids are pretty much the only the kids are the only thing keeping them together, really. And since I'm the youngest, that makes me scared to leave when I'm eighteen because I think they'll split up. While that would probably be better for my father, I'm still really stressed about it, and there's not really anything I can do. I honestly don't blame my dad for not really loving my mother anymore. She's a bitch, after all, and I'm not sure why I'm so scared of them getting a divorce
Also, my therapist had me write a vent letter sort of at my family (since they're not supposed to read it or know the contents) to get some feelings out, which is all fine and good, but then my mother was trying to get me to tell her what I wrote about her in the letter. So I first said "It's kind of a personal letter", and she's like "if it's about me, then it's not personal" or some shit like that, so I eventually just said "I'd rather not talk about it". This was in a car ride, and we were silent the rest of the way, which makes me think she's mad at me for it, which makes me hella anxious
Also I sort of broke down in front of my boyfriend at school about the whole 'divorce' thing and cried for like ten minutes. So that's great..

Sorry for the wall I'm just stressed oof

Okay. Yikes.
Just remember that it's not your fault. The adults should be acting better than they are. If they split up, it's their fault. Not yours. At all.
I know the feeling of having a mom who wants to know everything. I feel your pain. I don't have any decent advice though unfortunately.
Be glad you have a supportive bf to be there for you when things get rough. That's what it's all about.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

OK RANT TIME

If you get a chance say that real men don't bully people.

@IzudekuMidoriya

OK RANT TIME

If you get a chance say that real men don't bully people.

YOUR A QUEEN

Deleted user

WHAT DO YOU WEAR WHEN YOU HAVE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL FOR A VETERAN'S DAY ASSEMBLY TOMORROW

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

This topic has been locked by a moderator.