forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I just watched the video, and…
He's really saying that he became depressed and suicidal for doing military training

In the military

@Pickles group

My friend and I watch other people watch his videos so we don't have to give him views lol. He's disgusting and I hate him more than ducks. Which is really saying something

@HighPockets group

My friend and I watch other people watch his videos so we don't have to give him views lol. He's disgusting and I hate him more than ducks. Which is really saying something

Same. But more than geese. I can proudly say I've never watched an Onion Boy video in my life.

@Pickles group

If I had to meet him once or spend the rest of my life with ducks, I would…cry. but id either take the ducks or meet him AFTER I learn how to fight so I can beat his skinny white ass

@HighPockets group

If I had to meet him once or spend the rest of my life with ducks, I would…cry. but id either take the ducks or meet him AFTER I learn how to fight so I can beat his skinny white ass

Careful! You can't fight Onision unless you pay him a $35,000 fee AND his medical bill lmao.
At least that's what he claimed when someone challenged him to a boxing match.
I can't wait to see Chris Hansen land Greg's greasy ass in jail.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

if I got to spend the rest of my life with ducks/geese I would cry too but out of happiness because then I'd have friends and also cause I cry at everything

Deleted user

My friend and I were once chased by a goose.

Me and my friends have to many inside jokes about the geese that live at the lake directly across from our school. My favorite is World War Geese

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Not exactly a vent as much as a complaint but wow who knew those dorky “inspirational happy books” could leave me somehow feeling even worse about myself after reading through them
Isn’t that like the opposite of what they’re supposed to do

Deleted user

Not exactly a vent as much as a complaint but wow who knew those dorky “inspirational happy books” could leave me somehow feeling even worse about myself after reading through them
Isn’t that like the opposite of what they’re supposed to do

I got one for my birthday and the day after set it on fire. THAT made me happy

Deleted user

What happened Jake?

i was trying to help the teachers with moving things and some senoirs yelled at me saying i was being in the way and jut messing around, which i wasn't

Deleted user

Eh, just ignore them, and keep being you man! They're not worth it, especially since they'll be gone by the end of the school year!

it's hard to do that when you're stuck with them in other classes plus my boyfriends sister is a senior and well , she is on the edge about me dating her little bro

Deleted user

Oh….

sorry - looks down , my hufflepuff side showing-

Nah, its fine…. Sucks that you have to deal with that.

-squeaks- honestly i barely ate that much yesterday…….i wasn't trying to , i was just cooped up with musical stuff….

@TeamMezzo group

RANT INCOMING

god, i hate this. so much. i'm going through a semi-messy breakup right now, and i feel like such an asshole for breaking it off. it was the right choice for my mental health, but still. it was long-distance, and i did it via text. they don't want me to end it, and i ended it, and now i feel even worse. FUUUUUCK.

So what prompted you to break it off?

really? i mean, i didn't feel the spark anymore, and it wasn't healthy for me. i didn't have any time, and i felt like i was ignoring them, and a whole bunch of other reasons.

Deleted user

I’ve been having mind grains along with light headed ness I need to know if it’s because of my anxiety becoming extreme or if it’s just my heart? Help

Deleted user

Yes. It’s been happening for like a week, but it’s worse today.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.