forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

SO THIS MORNING WE HAD PICTURE RETAKES, AND I NEEDED TO GO. SO, WE HAVE TO CHANGE FOR GYM, BUT WE COULD BE CALLED DOWN TO GET OUR PICTURES TAKEN AT ANY TIME. BECAUSE OF THIS I ASKED MY TEACHER IF I SHOULD CHANGE OR NOT, YOU KNOW, TO BE READY. HE UNDERSTOOD AND TOLD ME TO CHANGE ANYWAY. SO I'M BACK IN THE LOCKER ROOM, AND MY GOOD FRIEND IS IN THERE STRAIGHTENING HER HAIR. I SAY HI AND GO TO MY LOCKER TO CHANGE. SECONDS LATER, ONE OF MY ENGLISH TEACHERS BURSTS IN. SHE SEES MY FRIEND FIRST AND STARTS SCREAMING. I MEAN, LIKE, FULL ON, AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS. SHE KEEPS SAYING MY FRIEND SHOULDN'T BE IN HERE. THEN SHE SEES ME, ABOUT TO TAKE MY SHIRT OFF, BUT OF COURSE I WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL THE TEACHER WAS GONE BECAUSE I'M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MY ENGLISH TEACHER SEEING ME IN A BRA. SHE STARTS SCREAMING AT ME TOO. APPARENTLY SHE WAS GOING TO LOCK THE LOCKER ROOM BECAUSE TOO MANY KIDS VAPE IN THERE DURING CLASS, WHICH IS TRUE, BUT {AND I CAN'T SPEAK FOR MY FRIEND} I HAD PERMISSION TO BE IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I TELL HER THIS, BUT SHE DOESN'T CARE AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHE DOESN'T REALLY BELIEVE ME EITHER?? SHE TURNS AROUND, STILL SCREAMING, SO I TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY AND PUT ON MY GYM SHIRT. SHE'S STILL SCREAMING AND TELLING US TO GET OUT, AND AS WE'RE GOING SHE SAYS "FIGURES THAT IT'S YOU TWO." LIKE, WHAT??
ANYWAY, IT GETS FUCKING BETTER. MY FRIEND GOES BACK TO CLASS, BUT I WAS IN HIGH BOOTS, SO I HAD TO PUT ON TENNIS SHOES, WHICH WERE IN MY LOCKER. I'M LITERALLY JUST PUTTING IN MY COMBINATION AND SUDDENLY THE TEACHER IS TWO FRICKING INCHES FROM MY FACE AND YELLING AT ME TO GET GOING AGAIN. I TELL HER "I'M GETTING MY SHOES, GYM TEACHER'S NAME KNOWS I'M HERE." SHE KEEPS SCREAMING AT ME SO I JUST START IGNORING HER AS I GET MY SHOES OUT. SHE GOES INTO HER MEETING AND I'M LIKE, OKAY, PRAISE THE LORD, THE WITCH IS DEAD. Now, for a bit of context for this next part, I have a disability where everything in my legs goes in. It's not noticeable, but it causes pain in my legs and makes me get injured extremely easily. I have to wear these things in my shoes that center my legs, and I only have one pair, so I transfer them. This takes a minute or two. SO. I HAVE MY SHOES ON THE GROUND, AND I JUST FINISHED PUTTING MY CENTERERS IN, AND SHE COMES OUT AGAIN, SCREAMING AT ME TO GO TO CLASS AND THAT I'M MISSING STUFF AND I'M GOING TO GET WRITTEN UP. I JUST TRY TO IGNORE HER AGAIN AS I PUT MY BOOTS IN MY LOCKER. AS I'M WALKING AWAY SHE SAYS LOUDLY, "I THINK WE NEED A MEETING WITH YOURF PARENTS, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DOING WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.

B I T C H ARE YOU DUMB? ARE YOU DUMB? AREYOUDUMB?

@Echo_6 group

Okay can we all calm down for a moment and each take a breath? Yes that Teacher was way out of line and should not have been screaming at you. And if you can report them you should. But getting all angry at something that we all can't do very much about from where we are isn't going to any of us very much good.

@Pickles group

Okay can we all calm down for a moment and each take a breath? Yes that Teacher was way out of line and should not have been screaming at you. And if you can report them you should. But getting all angry at something that we all can't do very much about from where we are isn't going to any of us very much good.

I agree. But also, yelling is fun

@saor_illust school

I feel like garbage

I'm sorry you feel that way Sunny! You're an awesome rper, and I'm super sorry I don't always have time to go respond to our rps in a timely fashion, but I'm having a ton of fun with them! What's going on?

@Oakiin

I feel like garbage

I'm sorry you feel that way Sunny! You're an awesome rper, and I'm super sorry I don't always have time to go respond to our rps in a timely fashion, but I'm having a ton of fun with them! What's going on?

I feel like garbage

But why?

It's something I'd like to keep ore privet, but if you want to pm me, I'll answer as best I can there. Up to you though
And thanks Izzy <3 That means a lot to me

@saor_illust school

Aww, yw!

And, yeah, I totally understand. If you don't feel like telling us, (as it's a more private matter) I want you to know that starting now (actually since you were born but *shrugs *) you are the one of the most awesome and amazing person that I know ! I'm not going to PM you, as I understand that private matters are private matters, but if at any point you change your mind, go ahead and share. (I'm going to take this opportunity to just really quickly remind everyone that this is a judgement and heavy-conflict-between-other-people-on-notebook-during-vents free zone! ^^)

@Pickles group

(I'm going to take this opportunity to just really quickly remind everyone that this is a judgement and heavy-conflict-between-other-people-on-notebook-during-vents free zone! ^^)

just gonna make sure a certain person sees this

This topic has been locked by a moderator.